Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New lottery

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Wintariofan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
rainbow lake
Canada
Member #25177
November 2, 2005
10764 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2007, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Western Canada is getting payday on March 30

Does any one have any experience with this type of lotto, I know Ontario and B.C have it, not sure of the states.

thanks.

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
    Winnipeg
    Canada
    Member #14974
    May 7, 2005
    3656 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2007, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

slightly off topic. Canada's Millionaire For Life lottery winning numbers drawn on Febuary 28th was won by someone in Winnipeg in Western Canada. It's known that a person who works at Standard Aero, an immigrant from Bombay, male, around the age of 40, is expected to take the 17 million payout. Whats the delay?? He has /or is going thru a divorce from his wife. I guess he's consulting a lawyer and i'm sure she is too(if she knows he won..lol). You should be reading about it in Canada's newspapers shortly. Gee, just give her half already.

rainbow lake
      Canada
      Member #25177
      November 2, 2005
      10764 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2007, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

slightly off topic. Canada's Millionaire For Life lottery winning numbers drawn on Febuary 28th was won by someone in Winnipeg in Western Canada. It's known that a person who works at Standard Aero, an immigrant from Bombay, male, around the age of 40, is expected to take the 17 million payout. Whats the delay?? He has /or is going thru a divorce from his wife. I guess he's consulting a lawyer and i'm sure she is too(if she knows he won..lol). You should be reading about it in Canada's newspapers shortly. Gee, just give her half already.

should have gave a trusted friend a million and then put the rest in his account a get a debit card.

ROFL

Roslindale, MA
        United States
        Member #5377
        July 1, 2004
        135 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2007, 11:16 am - IP Logged

When that much money is involved the phrase "trusted friend" is certainly an oxymoron...

rainbow lake
          Canada
          Member #25177
          November 2, 2005
          10764 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2007, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

When that much money is involved the phrase "trusted friend" is certainly an oxymoron...

depends on the value you put on a friendship.

I have friends that i would have no problem trusting.

And vice versa.

I guess its good to be me Thumbs Up

Kingston, Ontario
            Canada
            Member #46867
            October 5, 2006
            106 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2007, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Western Canada is getting payday on March 30

Does any one have any experience with this type of lotto, I know Ontario and B.C have it, not sure of the states.

thanks.

The ALC (Atlantic Lottery Corp) who runs games for PEI, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and newfoundland and Labrador offer Payday as aprt of their line up.  It is a very hard game to win. 

For those who don't know it...pick four numbers from 1-77.  They draw 4 numbers only.  You get about 15 extra lines of quick pick numbers after u pick your original four.