Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hold 'Em Poker Ticket from Ga lottery

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by DoubleDown.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #916
December 12, 2002
18335 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2007, 12:08 am - IP Logged

A friend of mine won a merchandize prize pack from the Hold'Em pocker ticket (a $5 scratch off) from the Ga lottery..the ticket has a Royal Flush and the prize is a Merchandize Pack. does anyone know how much it is worth?

Baton Rouge, LA
    United States
    Member #4602
    May 7, 2004
    700 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2007, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Is it on their website?  Louisiana is also running a Hold"Em poker $5 scratch ticket right now with instant prizes up to $100,000.  In Louisiana, the merchandise pack is given away on a second chance drawing taken from those mailing in losing tickets.  They are also giving away a trip to the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas, with chances to either go see or even participate in the tournament.  The approximate value of all the prize packages is given on the Louisiana Lottery website, so it wouldn't surprise me if Georgia was doing the same.

One of the clerks at a convenience store near my home where I buy my tickets told me he won one of the prize packages, which included a poker table and some other items.  What was funny to me was he told me he never bought the tickets, he found them in the trash so he filled them out and mailed them in himself!  It's amazing to me that after losing on a $5 ticket, people would just throw it away even when they have second chance to win by just mailing it in.  I also have a coworker who sometimes plays that game and she doesn't send the losing tickets in so I got her to start giving them to me to send in.  Haven't won any yet, but I keep trying. 

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Coastal Georgia
      United States
      Member #2653
      October 30, 2003
      1866 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2007, 11:36 am - IP Logged

A friend of mine won a merchandize prize pack from the Hold'Em pocker ticket (a $5 scratch off) from the Ga lottery..the ticket has a Royal Flush and the prize is a Merchandize Pack. does anyone know how much it is worth?

There are three different packages available and they are valued at $595.00 ea .

DD