Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mexican Lotteries

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LottoCracker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2007, 3:45 am - IP Logged

http://www.pronosticos.gob.mx/

I just took a good look at those games, And I would not much care for neither Melate nor Revancha.

But Both:The Trix and the Chispazo games look good enough to me.

Chispazo is a Cash-5 game, only that I don't know the cost of each ticket (Number), I didn't understand that, the odds of winning it are good as it has 28 numbers.

Trix is a Pick-4 game, it appears to be a "Super Pick-4" game as there are many ways in which it can be played and won.

You can play single digits, pairs, triads (Pick-3) and of course pick-4, it can be played both: Boxed and straight, it is the very best daily game that I have ever seen, 4 games in one (Really more than 4), you of course pick the way in which you want to play it like. The cost is 1 Mexican Peso.

I wish that we here on Texas had both of those games or at least TRIX. It could be a lot of fun.

It is played everyday of the week, makes you want to move to the border next to Mexico, just to play those 2 games or just Trix.

The payouts are similar as they are here on the U.S.A. 

Imagine being able to play single digits, pairs, pick-3,4, boxed and straight. 

When I was on Mexico (Seems like Millenia ago (I grew-up there)) I don't think that they had those games, but I don't know, back then I didn't know anything about lottery games and didn't care about them either.

Maybe they had only 1 game, the big national lottery game, the one that paid millions of Pesos, what ever it was called then.

-------

I wish that we had Mexican lottery players here, I would like to talk to some of them.

I wonder if we will ever have any kind of pick 4 game here on Texas.

-------- 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2007, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

question: Do you have to buy the tickets from the government like they do in the country of Panama, or you can choose your own numbers and play them in the machine?(talking of pick5 and pick4)

A pick4 that's pick3 also...Do you mean a game like Massachussetts's Number game?

http://www.masslottery.com/games/numbersgame.html

"More important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet..." ......"

United States
      Member #49956
      February 21, 2007
      57 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2007, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Rumor has it that The Melate lottery is petty cash for the mexican government.

They use the money to finance political campaigns.

A melate ticket is more expensive than a mega million or powerball ticket.

Despite being a national Lottery,  the jackpots are so low.  The highest jackpot is about 10 million dollars (which is rare)

Maybe the only advantage is that  they give the jackpot in a lump sum taking away 21% for taxes.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2007, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

question: Do you have to buy the tickets from the government like they do in the country of Panama, or you can choose your own numbers and play them in the machine?(talking of pick5 and pick4)

A pick4 that's pick3 also...Do you mean a game like Massachussetts's Number game?

http://www.masslottery.com/games/numbersgame.html

"More important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet..." ......"

pumpi

These is what the web site said:

Para participar, acude a una de nuestras agencias de Pronósticos, tenemos más de 7000 agencias autorizadas.

Below is the translation.

In order to participate, go to one of our agencies of Pronósticos (Prognoses, Predictions), we have more than 7000 authorized agencies.

-------------------

It seems that you buy the tickets at a retailer in a store, any store that wants to sell them and has a license from the government to do so, not just 7-11 type of stores or new stands.

They are sold, bought and played the same as here on the USA, they also have lottery terminals of some kind, at least it appears to be like so, just the same as here.

---------------

The is a picture of the betslip for the Chispazo Cash-5 game from Mexico.

As you see they have to have lottery terminals, everything is done in the same way as here. 

---------

We here owe a lot to Imageshack for their free service, it has been very good to us.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
          Member #2338
          September 17, 2003
          2063 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2007, 2:30 am - IP Logged

Considering the level of corruption in Mexico I'd stay far away from it's lottery. The only foreign lotteries I'd even think of playing would be Euromillions or lotteries in former British commonweath countries like Canada or Australia. Mexico has serious problems and I personally wouldn't even visit it anymore let alone play lotteries there.  If the people there figure out you are a lottery winner you might as well paint a large target on your head.

I do play the Canadian lotteries like the national Super 7 or 6/49 games but Canada is far safer and it's government more rational than Mexico's. 

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2007, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Considering the level of corruption in Mexico I'd stay far away from it's lottery. The only foreign lotteries I'd even think of playing would be Euromillions or lotteries in former British commonweath countries like Canada or Australia. Mexico has serious problems and I personally wouldn't even visit it anymore let alone play lotteries there.  If the people there figure out you are a lottery winner you might as well paint a large target on your head.

I do play the Canadian lotteries like the national Super 7 or 6/49 games but Canada is far safer and it's government more rational than Mexico's. 

You are right.

There is great corruption ever-where, yes, even here on the USA, but on Mexico might be somewhat worse, was just told that now they even have taken the Trix's betslips away, at least in some places or on all of them, so people can't buy too many Trix numbers, so they can't win the game, that would lower the sales, but even more the wins.

Yes, that is very weird and crazy, but I was told that thatn is what happened, just for that particular game, at least on 1 city, but maybe on many or all of them, I don't know.

I still wish that we had such a game here on Texas, such a Super Pick-4 Game, it would be just great, I don't trust any governments and don't trust any of their lotteries either, there is no good, just either better or worse.

Good luck.

If there really are no longer betslips to play with for the Trix game, then I would not want to play that game as I need many combos to win, not just a few. 

United States
              Member #49956
              February 21, 2007
              57 Posts
              Posted: March 18, 2007, 3:57 am - IP Logged

Mexican Government use the excuse of kidnappings and murders to avoid

giving away the names of the winners (or so called winners).

In January, TELEVISA,  (the monopolistic TV Network) got its own lottery.

The government allowed TELEVISA to have a lottery, in exchange for help in the fraud

made in last year's presidential elections.

Mexican media have a very unethical advertising for lotteries.

TV ads examples:

A man asks his children about their plans for the future:

one says I want to be a doctor, another says I want to be a lawyer

and the youngest child (about 7 years old) say I Want to be a millionare.

A teenage boy asks his father for money and he refuses

then the teenager wins the lottery and treats his father disrespectfully

flashing his new material possesions, women, etc.

A woman is telling a younger woman about her struggles to open her own business and that it took her a long time to do so.

The younger woman makes fun of her, and tells her that she opened a business instantly after winning the lottery.

If you notice the ads are aimed at young people to dream about easy money made without struggle.

There are about 50 million poor people in mexico, who cannot even afford a meal in a daily basis.

These ads is a blasphemy from the mexican government and the mexican media. 

Because members of the mexican lottery board are always in trouble for 

stealing money

LottoCracker's avatar - Excel Icon_Lg.jpg

United States
                Member #46854
                October 5, 2006
                97 Posts
                Posted: March 18, 2007, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Mexican Government use the excuse of kidnappings and murders to avoid

giving away the names of the winners (or so called winners).

In January, TELEVISA,  (the monopolistic TV Network) got its own lottery.

The government allowed TELEVISA to have a lottery, in exchange for help in the fraud

made in last year's presidential elections.

Mexican media have a very unethical advertising for lotteries.

TV ads examples:

A man asks his children about their plans for the future:

one says I want to be a doctor, another says I want to be a lawyer

and the youngest child (about 7 years old) say I Want to be a millionare.

A teenage boy asks his father for money and he refuses

then the teenager wins the lottery and treats his father disrespectfully

flashing his new material possesions, women, etc.

A woman is telling a younger woman about her struggles to open her own business and that it took her a long time to do so.

The younger woman makes fun of her, and tells her that she opened a business instantly after winning the lottery.

If you notice the ads are aimed at young people to dream about easy money made without struggle.

There are about 50 million poor people in mexico, who cannot even afford a meal in a daily basis.

These ads is a blasphemy from the mexican government and the mexican media. 

Because members of the mexican lottery board are always in trouble for 

stealing money

Hell! So true...