Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MD Bonus Match 5

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Big Hitter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Forest Hill, MD. USA
United States
Member #50685
March 12, 2007
3 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2007, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Anyone here from Maryland ??? Let's swap notes and Strategies.

Does anyone use Lottery Director Software and UltraLott for printing

play slips???

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2007, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I play BM5 everyday using recent history and Lottomania software to sort through the the numbers. I have had some success but the best has been 4/5 several times. Night before last I had the five on three adjacent lines on a $2.00 play.  The 5/5 is elusive, a 12 number full wheel is 792 combos and costs roughly $500.00, so  I don't do this, too costly and time consuming,  I try to make educated guesses sticking to decade patterns that recur regularly.  Here are some threads discussing along the methods I use and some other people use. The important thing to remember with P5 games is patience and being consistent,  one guess, QP, prediction, or whatever is all it takes to hit, no system is perfect or foolproof you have to work at it.  Lately in BM5 for eg. 3,8, 22,38, have repeated within one game of each other, so it is kind of a trend.  I've learned from LPost, that statistically 5 or 6 of the numbers on the next draw (like 50% or better) of the time come from the past 6 draws, sure enough if you backtest this conclusion it is correct in most games, including BM5.  My final point is: read the posts, the techniques are very similar just don't get caught up in the details of methods but stay focused on the principles, they generally are very good, no one system is magic.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/144567/708789?q=decade+patterns

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/144514/707593?q=decade+patterns

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/144438/706919?q=decade+patterns

Forest Hill, MD. USA
      United States
      Member #50685
      March 12, 2007
      3 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2007, 7:16 am - IP Logged

As mentioned above I use Lotto Director which has excellent Forecast ability. There was a pattern earlier this month where LD trapped 4, 4+ ,5 ,5+ nine (9) out of ten (10) times in my pool of twenty (20) that I play with a Compound 1 Wheel (1024 Lines). Last night was a 4.    I can usually filter down to 250 lines and then pick some of that to play. If I have done my homework correctly tonight looks like: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 27, 29, 32, 33, 35, 39. I am up in Harford County (Belair), how about you? And THANKS for reponding. Stay in touch.

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
        Constitutional Money Is Real Money
        Brick City
        United States
        Member #1216
        March 3, 2003
        1762 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2007, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Anyone here from Maryland ??? Let's swap notes and Strategies.

Does anyone use Lottery Director Software and UltraLott for printing

play slips???

I live in Rockville and I play BM5 every once in a while. Mega is the game I play consistently. My method revolves around numbers that have hit in the last 15 draws and numbers that hit the most in the last 150 draws. I am currently concentrating on numbers that seem to pop up out of the blue after bing dormant for a while. The only software I use now is Gail Howard, but I have tried some of the other packages and found them unsuitabe for my techniques. Good Luck!