Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ky Lottery's redesigned website

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by KyMystikal.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
KENTUCKY
United States
Member #40028
May 26, 2006
578 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2007, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

I just noticed the Ky lottery website is different. They have a message on there that they are redesigning it "with new enhancements". They have live video on there of the drawings. From what I saw so far it looks pretty cool.

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
    Florence, Alabama
    United States
    Member #8658
    November 13, 2004
    1993 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2007, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

I just noticed the Ky lottery website is different. They have a message on there that they are redesigning it "with new enhancements". They have live video on there of the drawings. From what I saw so far it looks pretty cool.

I'm going to check it out now. I had sent them many messages asking them about posting the drawings on site.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      KENTUCKY
      United States
      Member #40028
      May 26, 2006
      578 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2007, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to check it out now. I had sent them many messages asking them about posting the drawings on site.

I guess they listened!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2007, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

The Kentucky Lottery has some very nice, responsive people working there.  Best of all, they seem genuinely interested in hearing what players have to say.  Very refreshing.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
          $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
          Member #4290
          April 9, 2004
          16442 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2007, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Outstanding, I love the new look!!!

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2007, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

According to the text on their site, that site you're looking at is just temporary -- it's not going to stay like that.  Hopefully it will be better.

To be honest, I personally like how "clean" the temporary site looks.  I hate when lotteries create a cluttered mess.  They think every promotion needs to be jammed into the front page, and that every link needs to be on the front page.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
              Mid-Missouri
              United States
              Member #644
              August 31, 2002
              4271 Posts
              Posted: March 13, 2007, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

That new one is so much nicer than the one they had. I for one, did not like the old site at all. I'm stuck with dial-up and it took forever and a day for the thing to load. People with DSL, Cable, (any broadband) may have loved it, but it was a killer for dial-up. Dead

On this new one you have it all in your face in one screen, Nice! Thumbs Up

Bryan  :) 

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
                Florence, Alabama
                United States
                Member #8658
                November 13, 2004
                1993 Posts
                Posted: March 18, 2007, 7:48 am - IP Logged

I'll be glad when the finally finish with the site so they can update the winning numbers in a timely manner. Oh by the way I went to the store yesterday and played Cash Ball, Win 4 Life, and Tic Tac Cash. I see they are doing away with Tic Tac Cash at the end of this month and replacing it with a new game called Three Line Lotto. It looks interesting and different to me. You pick 1 set of 6 numbers, then the machine picks 2 sets of 6 numbers to give you a total of three lines of 6 numbers. They draw 6 numbers and if you match all 6 numbers on any line you win $100,000. You can also win by matching a certain amount of numbers using all three lines together. It looks to me like that there may be more smaller prize winners with this game. I can't remember exactly but I beleive the least amount of numbers needed to win on 1 line was 2 and the least using all three lines was 5.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!