Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another Dream Need Help

Topic closed. Posted 10 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Brenda33's avatar - friends
Oklahoma City
United States
Member #35222
March 14, 2006
189 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2007, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Last night I dreamt that I was with a co-worker named Brian.  First we were in the hallway at work and it looked like we were having some kind of giveway, (somewhat like a garage sale) except everything was free.  I remember picking up a ceramic lion (mother & cub) and I sat it back down because it was too much gold and yellow in it.  Then we seem to be walking on a sidewalk and came to another place like a storefront and they had jackets outside to giveaway.  I picked a dark blue rain jacket and then I saw a green/white/navy jacket and picked that one too.  I tried the navy one on and Brian said be careful there's something on your shoulder.  I took the jacket off and a spider fell off.  We opened the door to the storefront and saw a line of bunk beds lined up that needed to be made.  A woman came to the door and she informed us that it was a shelter.  That we could come in, but we would have to promise never to tell anyone about this place.  I decided that it would be better not to go in for their safety sake.  When we closed the door a man drove up really fast in a small green car and I started running down the sidewalk.  It seemed like I was running fast, but also like I was light as a feather.  When I looked back he had turned the corner and just parked there looking.  I kept tryiing to find a place to run and hide.  When I woke up my legs hurt really bad and I had a charley horse.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.  Brenda33