Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Craig Ferguson !! ??

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LuckyLilly.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
Member #50124
February 26, 2007
601 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2007, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

I went to sleep last night after I turned off the Craig Ferguson show and did a little affirmation that I would dream what I needed.

I dreamed that Craig was my roommate.  I was embarrassed because he was using my filthy bathroom.  I decided to go see which bedroom he had chosen and in place of a door there was a blue blanket hanging there.  I pulled back the blanket and just looked very quickly.  The room was blue and neat, bed made and all.  

Then I realized there were more bathrooms and was relieved that he was probably using a different one than I was.  I also realized there were more bedrooms and thought I'd have to see if I could hear the neighbor's dogs barking in one of the others, and if it was quieter, I'd move.  As I went down the hall, I saw a bunch of people and realized there was a restaurant at the other end of the house.

Then I was on the next door neighbor's lawn talking to them.  One asked me how I was doing with that Ferguson fella.  I said who?  Craig Ferguson?  They said yes, and I said oh, we're just roommates.  They looked at each other and rolled their eyes. 

On my way home, I saw a whole bunch of stuff I had put in the front yard to have a yard sale.  A young couple was looking at it and a metal sculpture caught the eye of the woman.  I was thinking that that sculpture was worth some money, and i didn't know how much to ask.  I was thinking a few hundred, then a few thousand.  I didn't want to sell it before I got it appraised, and I was nervous wondering what to tell the couple. 

Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    KENTUCKY
    United States
    Member #40028
    May 26, 2006
    578 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2007, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Craig - 29 pair
    Ferguson - 24 pair
    roomate - 33 pair
    bathroom - 38 pair

United States
      Member #50124
      February 26, 2007
      601 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2007, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Amber88.  Pardon my ignorance - what does pair mean?  Thanks!

KENTUCKY
        United States
        Member #40028
        May 26, 2006
        578 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2007, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Amber88.  Pardon my ignorance - what does pair mean?  Thanks!

those are pairs for those particular words, so for example you could play 29X, 24X, 33X, 38X (The X is the unknown!) or you could put the pairs together (put 29 and 24 together and play 249 and put 33 and 38 together and play 338.

United States
          Member #50124
          February 26, 2007
          601 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2007, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

those are pairs for those particular words, so for example you could play 29X, 24X, 33X, 38X (The X is the unknown!) or you could put the pairs together (put 29 and 24 together and play 249 and put 33 and 38 together and play 338.

I understand now, thanks!

KENTUCKY
            United States
            Member #40028
            May 26, 2006
            578 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2007, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

you're welcome--good luck!

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
              Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #1289
              March 22, 2003
              473 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2007, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lilly,

I enjoy the dream section, but I have to tell you that your dream is one of my favorites by far.  You have quite a talent and an ability to get what you want in life.  Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,

CopyCat

United States
                Member #50124
                February 26, 2007
                601 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2007, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lilly,

I enjoy the dream section, but I have to tell you that your dream is one of my favorites by far.  You have quite a talent and an ability to get what you want in life.  Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,

CopyCat

Thanks, that was a fun dream.  Wink  But if I have the ability to get what I want, then why don't/can't I seem to get it?  I had the feeling this dream was telling me that it's all right in front of me, so why can't I get it?