Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need some suggestions

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CASH3FTW's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Georgia USA
United States
Member #39686
May 20, 2006
103 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2007, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

At work I got up 10 people to go $5 in on the upcoming ( this Friday ) Mega Millions drawing.  That is 50 tickets.  Im gonna get the numbers and print each person a copy that way everyone knows the numbers that way if we do win everyone will know and know atleast im not gonna rip them off for millions. 

What way would be the best way to get the numbers?  Im thinking maybe get 20 from the predictions page here and maybe 20 made up numbers that I make up and the rest quick picks.  Or should I get all quick picks.  It sure would be nice to win.  Everyone here at work deservices to win.  We work hard very hard at that and we dont get paid all that well  haha.   What would you do to pick the numbers?????

Thanks for reading 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20225 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2007, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

If your going to buy 50 tickets, I'd buy Quick picks, they're as good as any...              Good luck to all of you....!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

United States
      Member #20470
      August 18, 2005
      221 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2007, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

hi,i would get 50 quick picks all so ,or  buy 50 indivual quick picks,or mix 5.00 per ticket =25.00 then 25 indivual=25.00.Sun Smiley good luck

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
        Member #41383
        June 16, 2006
        1969 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2007, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I would buy 50 quick picks, from different places a day apart 'just because'. (25/25)

SirMetro's avatar - center
          East of Atlanta
          United States
          Member #6191
          August 11, 2004
          1389 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2007, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

When working with a group, quick picks are perhaps the best choice. But, me personally, I would get together with the ten partners and carefully select a group of numbers. Then sign up with the Platinum option on here at LotterPost and use the Systems to Wheel out the 50 sets from the numbers you and your group had selected (for example, using the Abbreviated system, you select up to 13 numbers and enter it to get 50 sets from http://www.lotterypost.com/wheel-abbreviated.asp?i=247).

Anyway, thats my suggestion.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19891 Posts
            Posted: March 22, 2007, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

If you have been reading LP since you joined then you should already have an idea of what works best.  Good luck to you CASH3FTW, if you don't win then I hope someone else at LP does.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking