Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are the Odds: 3 Contractors win 3 of 6 biggest PB & MM Jackpot...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LckyLary.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2007, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

I learned according to RJOH that 2 contractors won 2 of the only 5 biggest PB & MM Jackpots ever: (notice 2nd post made by RJOH, mines is the 7th post) 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/151940 

Guys, I said earlier that what were the odds that 2 contractors will win 2 of the 5 biggest PB & MM Jackpot...I said that i found it really fishy...And someone told me that they were 12 years apart and in 2 different states....

Now with the recent Winner of the record 390 Million dollars MM Jackpot, i learned that the winner that claim half of it was a general contractor: (the 4th paragraph)....

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/153260.htm

And the question is now what are the odds that 3 contractors will win the 6 only Biggest PB & MM Jackpots....Something sounds fishy here....

This sounds more fishy than the bonus ball repeating one game after the other on MM [Bonus BAll=41]....

My comments: "Somebody got a gigantic driller [meaning a heck of a lotto software that can drill/perforate through the vast odds]......"

Ask yourself: How many contractors play the lottery...And remember winning the biggest jackpots ever in PB & MM is like winning 73, 5 million dollar jackpots, so why try to win 5 million dollar jackpot all the time and raise suspicion, when you can get it in a lump sum...

I hope i am wrong....

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich..."            "She is so rare....."

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5123 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2007, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

good................???????????^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*******

JESUS was...ah (carp) ............sub-contractor

would UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU give HIM a contract to work on your

NEW HOME?????

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2007, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

When contractor Jack Whittaker won his prize, he said he bought $100 worth of PB tickets.  When the swimming pool contractor in Michigan won his prize he said he bought a hot-dog, used a hundred dollar bill to pay for it and asked for his change in BigGame tickets, the last guy didn't say how many tickets he bought as far as I know so it could be that they all bought a lot of tickets and improved their odds of winning.

When a lottery jackpot gets big, more successful people(some are contractors) who can afford to buy a lot of tickets will play thus more of such people win the larger jackpots.

Sounds to me like lottery players would be better off if rather than playing every drawings they saved their money and spend it to buy more tickets when the jackpot got big.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5123 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2007, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

When contractor Jack Whittaker won his prize, he said he bought $100 worth of PB tickets.  When the swimming pool contractor in Michigan won his prize he said he bought a hot-dog, used a hundred dollar bill to pay for it and asked for his change in BigGame tickets, the last guy didn't say how many tickets he bought as far as I know so it could be that they all bought a lot of tickets and improved their odds of winning.

When a lottery jackpot gets big, more successful people(some are contractors) who can afford to buy a lot of tickets will play thus more of such people win the larger jackpots.

Sounds to me like lottery players would be better off if rather than playing every drawings they saved their money and spend it to buy more tickets when the jackpot got big.

RJOH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FACE the ODD$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

contractor's have beat the ODDssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

better than...............................UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

with ALL UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSYSTEM'sssssss

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&months of PAIN'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I will admit>>>>>>>>>>> I have $pent$ much MONEY to WINN!!!!

on QP'ssssssssssssssssss  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!

OVER the YEARS..........U............useded your BRAINES TO

LOSE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

PLAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>QUICK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^PICK$$$$$

MY good FRIEND or develop, DEE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SYSTEM$$ 

LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^PartyPartyPartyMail For You

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19830 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2007, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

RJOH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FACE the ODD$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

contractor's have beat the ODDssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

better than...............................UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

with ALL UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSYSTEM'sssssss

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&months of PAIN'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I will admit>>>>>>>>>>> I have $pent$ much MONEY to WINN!!!!

on QP'ssssssssssssssssss  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!

OVER the YEARS..........U............useded your BRAINES TO

LOSE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

PLAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>QUICK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^PICK$$$$$

MY good FRIEND or develop, DEE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SYSTEM$$ 

LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^PartyPartyPartyMail For You

Anyone who has ever won a lottery jackpot has beat those odds better than me, but it doesn't bother me because they probably didn't enjoy playing more than me.  I don't mind paying to play, if I did I wouldn't play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #10720
            January 23, 2005
            933 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2007, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

When the 41 came out twice I played it for the next draw and won like 2 dollars so I don't think anything's necessarily fixed. I don't see any connection between contractors and Lottery, other than maybe they buy more tickets and tend to play only big drawings. JW played 115 dollars, most of the winners you hear played 5 or 10 dollars on a whim. It seems more common for older people to win, and the winning ticket to be sold in a liquor store or deli, rarely one comes from a place like a Bowling Alley or a Food Court in a Mall (the most I won on MM was from a Food court!) also truck drivers and gardeners win often. The most common thing I hear is that the person bought their tickets on a whim and then they don't know they won until the next day when they hear their store sold the winner. Just ONCE let's hear a winner who watched every ball roll out, on the edge of their seat, and jumped in the air when the bonus ball came out and matched.

(it must be Friday night and getting near the Mega, all the drunk posts are out!)