Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NJ Pick 4 & Standing Alone!!

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 10 years ago by ochoop17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
North Brunswick NJ
United States
Member #39013
May 8, 2006
12205 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2007, 8:49 am - IP Logged

1420-9428-9146-2744-2254

Standing Alone

One day, there was a catastrophic event that caused all living creatures on Earth to die. To sort things out, everyone went to heaven.

God came and said, "I want the men to form two lines. One line for the men who ruled their women on Earth and the other line for the men who were ruled by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St. Peter." With that said and done, the next time God looked, the women were gone and there were two lines.

The line of men who were ruled by their women was 1,000 miles long, and in the line of men who ruled their women, there was only one man. God became angry and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons who stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them, my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

The man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."

modae23's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1692
    June 16, 2003
    3493 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2007, 9:21 am - IP Logged

AH very nice ooochp... I like

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
      mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5903 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2007, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

1420-9428-9146-2744-2254

Standing Alone

One day, there was a catastrophic event that caused all living creatures on Earth to die. To sort things out, everyone went to heaven.

God came and said, "I want the men to form two lines. One line for the men who ruled their women on Earth and the other line for the men who were ruled by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St. Peter." With that said and done, the next time God looked, the women were gone and there were two lines.

The line of men who were ruled by their women was 1,000 miles long, and in the line of men who ruled their women, there was only one man. God became angry and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons who stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them, my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

LOL...LOL..nice one Ochoop17..very nice one..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

North Brunswick NJ
        United States
        Member #39013
        May 8, 2006
        12205 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2007, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

1420-9428-9146-2744-2254

Standing Alone

Midday* 7294

Close but no cigar!!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          Beautiful Florida
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          20106 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2007, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

4563  -  4277

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

North Brunswick NJ
            United States
            Member #39013
            May 8, 2006
            12205 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2007, 12:41 am - IP Logged

1420-9428-9146-2744-2254

Standing Alone

Eve.*4152

Close but no cigar!!

Curious2k3's avatar - Curious 2k3.jpg
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #34209
              March 1, 2006
              265 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2007, 2:07 am - IP Logged

1420-9428-9146-2744-2254

Standing Alone

Just wanted to say good call OCHOOP. If you had played the mirror you would have NAILED both of them.

North Brunswick NJ
                United States
                Member #39013
                May 8, 2006
                12205 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2007, 8:43 am - IP Logged

1496-5133-7244-2140-2926-2498-2542-2970

03/25/07

North Brunswick NJ
                  United States
                  Member #39013
                  May 8, 2006
                  12205 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2007, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Midday* 4130

modae23's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1692
                    June 16, 2003
                    3493 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2007, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

1086,1865,1005 Now  maddog, what is a mirror maybe I can learn something.

North Brunswick NJ
                      United States
                      Member #39013
                      May 8, 2006
                      12205 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2007, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Eve.* 1711