Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Number Traps

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kingston, Ontario
Canada
Member #46867
October 5, 2006
106 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2007, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

**** Not sure if it's been talked about in here, but do any of you use "number traps" when playing your state/provincial/national lottery.  A number Trap for those who don't know, is a lot like combination play.  it's where you take 10 or 12 of the numbers and place them in as many possible combinations as possible.  There use to be a lottery infomercial that use to be on here in Canada.  It used templates that one would cover numbers, thus giving you every possible combination using 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12 of the numbers.     

Please let me know if it's something you have used and how it has worked for you.  I know if you do connect on a number trap, you will will multiple times. 

"Together We're Making Good Things Happen,  Ontario's Lotteries...WE ALL WIN"

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2007, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I break those pick into vtrac then into the 123 system using high/low.. best done  3/5 .. however, that is usually several times a draw.. so it is always the give a dollar for 8 , 9, or 10.. Which is a small profit to say the least..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2007, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

**** Not sure if it's been talked about in here, but do any of you use "number traps" when playing your state/provincial/national lottery.  A number Trap for those who don't know, is a lot like combination play.  it's where you take 10 or 12 of the numbers and place them in as many possible combinations as possible.  There use to be a lottery infomercial that use to be on here in Canada.  It used templates that one would cover numbers, thus giving you every possible combination using 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12 of the numbers.     

Please let me know if it's something you have used and how it has worked for you.  I know if you do connect on a number trap, you will will multiple times. 

It's called wheeling. Do a search here on the lottery Post and you'll see many variations that might help your quest.

Good Luck...

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2007, 12:03 am - IP Logged

One of my favorites is an oldie but goodie of mine.

Here in Florida the Fantasy Five has about a 376 thousand combos. 1 thru 36.

I found out through research of my own that approximately 80 precent of the numbers in the lowest field are 1 thru 10.

All I do is now to make a list vertically from 1 to 10, and just fill in the rest with whatever method you choose. The important part to remember is that 80 percent of the time you will have the first number correctly. That will cut the odds down accordingly.

Example:

1-?-?-?-?

2-?-?-?-?

3-?-?-?-?

4-?-?-?-?

5-?-?-?-?

6- And so on to 10