Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Clear your browser cache

Topic closed. Posted 10 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23260 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2007, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

I just made some changes that affect the JavaScript code that gets downloaded to your PC when you view a Lottery Post page, so to make sure you're using the latest version, please clear your browser cache right now.

Here's instructions: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/104958

The changes I made were some cleanup stuff related to the new Vista-like popup windows that I talked about yesterday.

Basically, every place there was an old-style popup window, it was replaced by the newer popup windows. (The old version had a light blue title bar, and would make the rest of the page grayed-out while it was visible - then would let you use the page again once it was closed.)

The specific places that were upgraded to the new popups are:

• The PermaLink popup, which shows you the official permanent URL for any topic. (It is available at the top of any Topic thread - you click the button marked "Topic", and then you can select "Permanent link" from the menu.)
  • The "Simple Codes" (non-rich text) editor. The popups for seeing the Forum Codes, selecting an emoticon, and seeing a Preview now use the new popups.)
I also fixed some minor bugs, eliminated some redundant code, and boosted performance slightly on a few pages.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!