Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Going 2 Lunch, for a while

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8519 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2007, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey Now EveryBody,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be going 2 lunch for a little while Big Grin and I will think of the lot of you's often, I will ask God to bless the lot of you's and pray that ya'll knock a big fat hole in the lottery.  Most of you's that really know me, know there's no place-else I'd rather be, but I just gotta do lunch and remember me in your prayers and as soon as I can, I will be back!See Ya!

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1958 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2007, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

You must live in China or something cause it's 10:22pm here. A little late for lunch.

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2007, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey Now EveryBody,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be going 2 lunch for a little while Big Grin and I will think of the lot of you's often, I will ask God to bless the lot of you's and pray that ya'll knock a big fat hole in the lottery.  Most of you's that really know me, know there's no place-else I'd rather be, but I just gotta do lunch and remember me in your prayers and as soon as I can, I will be back!See Ya!

I love lunch also, not to pour a little buttery maple syrup on my cereal. Love dinner too....

Tonight I cooked some chicken thighs skin removed, with quality Terryaki glaze....On the barbi. I also made eggplant sticks rolled in an egg wash and then tossed in a blend of seasoned bread crumbs and grated parmesan cheese, then deep fried in vegatable oil, making sure not to crowd the pan, lowering the overall heat of the pan...HMMMM!!

Talking crispy sticks...MMMM!

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2007, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

May You Get The Best In Life ! Make your friend/ near one feel your support with this warm thought.    We'll keep the fire going for ya,ducks! Saving you a nice warm place in our hearts! Take care now.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31533 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2007, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

May You Get The Best In Life ! Make your friend/ near one feel your support with this warm thought.    We'll keep the fire going for ya,ducks! Saving you a nice warm place in our hearts! Take care now.

Lovies  enjoy Ducky.

love to nibble those micey feet.