Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

front pair?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by WSN1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pittsburgh
United States
Member #51040
March 25, 2007
457 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2007, 1:28 am - IP Logged

i play front pair and back pair every single day. but i put up 10 dollars to win 50. i have a 1 out of 10 chance to hit. but since i know its me guessing at it and i have the confidence i would say my odda are more like 2 out of 5. if i dnt hit the 1st day i keep it in the second day but only if i still feel it is going to hit. but anyway if i played it 3 times and didnt hit i up the stakes to it costing me 20 a day so this way i get my money back plus atleast 20-50 profit everyday that i hit or finnaly hit. so if i have a good feeling about the first number going to be a 3 i will play front pair 30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39 so now as long as the first number is a 3 i hit. but i do the same thing for the middle and the last number as well because some days i feel that i know which number will fall in a certain spot. so eithr way u look at it from me paying 10 to win 50 and i feel a 3 is going to be in any certain place i would play 3**, *3*,or **3. its a good plan it has worked for me for over 2 years. i dont wanna brag and say how much it made me every year. so im not going to but, it can get costly at time. there were times when i had over $500 tied up on 1 certain number, and that is bad when u got them putting the  2 bet slips in 7 times each. but eventually it is always gonna come up. if i am to recommend this method to anyone i wiould tell them to have atleast $5000 put away and willing to risk, because i belive that that is the most it would take for the number to finnaly come up. but if you  have atleast 500 you could get started and hopefully you dont go in a 10 drawing slump.

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
    Constitutional Money Is Real Money
    Brick City
    United States
    Member #1216
    March 3, 2003
    1764 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2007, 1:43 am - IP Logged

I play a similar way here in Maryland. In this state, for whatever crazy reason, certain digits (2,3 & 7) usually hit back to back. For example, if a 2 shows up in position 1 it will usually repeat in position 2 the following day. My play would be *2X where x is equal to 0 thru 9. The pattern holds up pretty well, you just have to pay close attention to the patterns. I don't play every day, only when I think the pattern will show up. Good luck!

pittsburgh
      United States
      Member #51040
      March 25, 2007
      457 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2007, 1:45 am - IP Logged

I play a similar way here in Maryland. In this state, for whatever crazy reason, certain digits (2,3 & 7) usually hit back to back. For example, if a 2 shows up in position 1 it will usually repeat in position 2 the following day. My play would be *2X where x is equal to 0 thru 9. The pattern holds up pretty well, you just have to pay close attention to the patterns. I don't play every day, only when I think the pattern will show up. Good luck!

do you keep it in untill the 2 in the 2nd place finnaly comes up?

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
        Constitutional Money Is Real Money
        Brick City
        United States
        Member #1216
        March 3, 2003
        1764 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2007, 1:54 am - IP Logged

do you keep it in untill the 2 in the 2nd place finnaly comes up?

Yes, I will keep it in the same position and play for 3 or 6 days if it does not hit thr first day.

Thoth's avatar - binary
          Findlay, Ohio
          United States
          Member #4855
          May 28, 2004
          400 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2007, 3:24 am - IP Logged

Just some FYI for pair betters:

Here is something you might try out.  Rather than putting all your money on one main digit, like say the three in position-one and playing 30X, 31X, 32X, 33X, 34X, etc.  Try playing pairs that have only hit once within the last 69 games.  Every "straight pair" has a 50% chance of being drawn within 69 games of its last hit.  Heres how it works in a nutshell, if the last front pair was 37X, then there is a 50% chance that it will be drawn again within the next 69 games.  Ive tested this on an empirical level and all pairs perfom in this manner over the long term.  If you have a good indication of a particular digit, choose the pairs accordingly.

You can also look at the front pairs that are out longer than 69 games...there should be close to 50 of them.  About 25 of thses will hit within the next 69 game.  If you can anticipate one of the two positional digits, you can narrow down which of these pairs to play.

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

Anywhere & Everywhere
            United States
            Member #10713
            January 23, 2005
            290 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2007, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Just some FYI for pair betters:

Here is something you might try out.  Rather than putting all your money on one main digit, like say the three in position-one and playing 30X, 31X, 32X, 33X, 34X, etc.  Try playing pairs that have only hit once within the last 69 games.  Every "straight pair" has a 50% chance of being drawn within 69 games of its last hit.  Heres how it works in a nutshell, if the last front pair was 37X, then there is a 50% chance that it will be drawn again within the next 69 games.  Ive tested this on an empirical level and all pairs perfom in this manner over the long term.  If you have a good indication of a particular digit, choose the pairs accordingly.

You can also look at the front pairs that are out longer than 69 games...there should be close to 50 of them.  About 25 of thses will hit within the next 69 game.  If you can anticipate one of the two positional digits, you can narrow down which of these pairs to play.

Thanks Thoth!