Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This Is What "The Phenomenon" Is

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 10 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Grumple Dumple's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
Member #48618
January 3, 2007
87 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2007, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

First I would like to apologize to everyone.

The post that I worked on for the last couple of days was a failure.

It had become ridiculously long and bloated with mostly useless information that I don't think anyone would have found interesting.

So I chucked it.

I am sorry that I made you wait for those couple of days for nothing.

I will not waste your time like that again.

I redid the thing early this morning while very sick -- ironically, it comes across to me as a much better effort than the original.

Because I am sick, I won't stay on after posting it. But I'll be back as soon as I can.

Now please go to my next separate post below and consider whether I'm out of my ever-lovin' mind.

United States
    Member #48618
    January 3, 2007
    87 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2007, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

The following is some of what I know and can reveal about the phenomenon:

For me it is about as difficult to explain as anything concerning God. Maybe it is God.

This is what is going on:

"Genuinely random numbers are actually intelligent progressions."

Literally each and every number (digit) that comes up in the Pick 3 and 4 type games (and perhaps other kinds of games too) is involved at that very moment in the formation of a progression.

More than that...

Each and every number (digit) that comes up in the Pick 3 and 4 games is involved at that very moment in the formation of "multiple progressions".

Please don't make the mistake of thinking that I am talking about "patterns". I definitely am not. I am talking about "progressions".

Patterns come and go arbitrarily and are never sustained -- but a progression doesn't need to be sustained. A progression fulfills a singular goal of ultimately arriving at a particular destination. A progression is its own man, so to speak. It goes where it means to.

These progressions are beautiful, elegant, and "intelligent".

I know that I will have to explain my use of that last word. I may not be able to do so adequately, but I will try.

Very specific single progressions as well as very specific multiple progressions are always tending toward a very specific number. That number appears at a very specific "interval" and not before. The progressions actually "see to this". That is why I refer to the progression(s) as being "intelligent". Crazy stuff ain't it!

Let me try to make the point again: The particular number (digit) that just popped out of that Pick 3 machine on television was "destined" to because of not only a single progression that it is involved in, but indeed because of multiple progressions it is involved in.

Each and every number never fails to appear "when and where it is suppposed to". Its appearance is "by design" if you can believe it. (And no I don't blame you a bit for not believing it.)

These progressions are flowing in either direction (forwards into the future as well as backwards into the past) from any and every point in the columns.

I'm trying very hard:

Not only is a single progression heading to a specific number, but multiple progressions are heading to it too -- and then continuing on to new numbers. (Arrrgh! frustrating!)

I'll try harder:

You can start on any number (digit) in any column and you are at that moment in the midst of a progression being formed and also at the beginning of one as well as at the end of one. You can also start on that very same number and switch directions and you are again in the midst of a progression being formed but it's now a new and different progression even though you started on that same number. You get it?

Say that you are starting on a previously drawn "7" in the middle column. Well, that 7 is in the midst of participating in a progression (and indeed in multiple progressions) moving forward. Now, stay on that same 7 and go in the opposite direction (backwards). It is now participating in a new progression as well as in new multiple progressions. All of that with that same single number. You get it? That's just one aspect of the phenomenon mind you.

Look. Let me try to get to the heart of the thing:

Literally every digit in a column is participating in a specific progression and a specific set of progressions going in both directions. The presence of the other two columns allows for the phenomenon of absolute versatility to be present. And the presence of that absolutely versatility makes this nothing less than a "literally perfect phenomenon" and is therefore a sublime one.

Actually it's more than sublime.

If you want to know the truth -- I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that I think I can perceive the presence of The Devine in it.

Crazy ain't I?

For now just consider what I have said about progressions: That they are what the phenomenon is.

Note: All of these beautiful progressions are right there for the eye to see.

There's no need for software to figure any of it.

It's only that the perceiver must be able to see and follow the absolute versatility of these progressions.

I think my own particular difficulty with it is that I can perceive just enough of it to always be confused by it.

Allow me to end this post the way I began it by claiming:

I could actually amend that a little:

"Genuinely random numbers in multiple columns always form intelligent progressions."

I hope that I did not disappoint anyone with this post.

Trying to explain what is in my head is trying to put flesh on an abstraction.

I tried my best everyone!

Regards for now.

"I feel like Neo."

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2007, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

For me it is about as difficult to explain as anything concerning God. Maybe it is God.

Literally each and every number (digit) that comes up in the Pick 3 and 4 type games (and perhaps other kinds of games too) is involved at that very moment in the formation of a progression.

More than that...

Each and every number (digit) that comes up in the Pick 3 and 4 games is involved at that very moment in the formation of "multiple progressions".

Please don't make the mistake of thinking that I am talking about "patterns". I definitely am not. I am talking about "progressions".

Patterns come and go arbitrarily and are never sustained -- but a progression doesn't need to be sustained. A progression fulfills a singular goal of ultimately arriving at a particular destination. A progression is its own man, so to speak. It goes where it means to.

I know that I will have to explain my use of that last word. I may not be able to do so adequately, but I will try.

Very specific single progressions as well as very specific multiple progressions are always tending toward a very specific number. That number appears at a very specific "interval" and not before. The progressions actually "see to this". That is why I refer to the progression(s) as being "intelligent". Crazy stuff ain't it!

Let me try to make the point again: The particular number (digit) that just popped out of that Pick 3 machine on television was "destined" to because of not only a single progression that it is involved in, but indeed because of multiple progressions it is involved in.

Each and every number never fails to appear "when and where it is suppposed to". Its appearance is "by design" if you can believe it. (And no I don't blame you a bit for not believing it.)

These progressions are flowing in either direction (forwards into the future as well as backwards into the past) from any and every point in the columns.

I'm trying very hard:

Not only is a single progression heading to a specific number, but multiple progressions are heading to it too -- and then continuing on to new numbers. (Arrrgh! frustrating!)

I'll try harder:

You can start on any number (digit) in any column and you are at that moment in the midst of a progression being formed and also at the beginning of one as well as at the end of one. You can also start on that very same number and switch directions and you are again in the midst of a progression being formed but it's now a new and different progression even though you started on that same number. You get it?

Say that you are starting on a previously drawn "7" in the middle column. Well, that 7 is in the midst of participating in a progression (and indeed in multiple progressions) moving forward. Now, stay on that same 7 and go in the opposite direction (backwards). It is now participating in a new progression as well as in new multiple progressions. All of that with that same single number. You get it? That's just one aspect of the phenomenon mind you.

Literally every digit in a column is participating in a specific progression and a specific set of progressions going in both directions. The presence of the other two columns allows for the phenomenon of absolute versatility to be present. And the presence of that absolutely versatility makes this nothing less than a "literally perfect phenomenon" and is therefore a sublime one.

If you want to know the truth -- I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that I think I can perceive the presence of The Devine in it.

Crazy ain't I?

For now just consider what I have said about progressions: That they are what the phenomenon is.

It's only that the perceiver must be able to see and follow the absolute versatility of these progressions.

I think my own particular difficulty with it is that I can perceive just enough of it to always be confused by it.

"Genuinely random numbers in multiple columns always form intelligent progressions."

Regards for now.

"I feel like Neo."

Did you take the red pill or the green?...LOL

Jimiam's avatar - ICONATOR 4af8c649273bc68ca3f95ed9dd755e65.jpg

United States
        Member #39406
        May 15, 2006
        287 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2007, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

OK, so spit it out. we need a list of numbers to fit this system.

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2007, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

More than that...

I'm trying very hard:

I'll try harder:

Crazy ain't I?

Regards for now.

"I feel like Neo."

Thank you.

I understand what you have said.

MAGA

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2007, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

yeah why not spill the beans or let the cats out of the bag...I want to know more....Despite that i am a little fussy about what you said, it reminds me of the "footprint" pattern i was studying years ago...

"Laura Simpson from Navy Federal Credit Union in Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."        "She is so rare...."

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2007, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Everything mentioned... goes with the phi matrix...

Great explanation...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                Harbinger
                D.C./MD.
                United States
                Member #44103
                July 30, 2006
                5583 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2007, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

It is similar to the system a person in this area uses on Bonus Match 5 they have hit 5/5 twice!

They take 39 poker cards, write the 1-39 on the cards, then shuffle them a few times, spread them on the floor face down, then pick up 5 at a time randomly and voila! big winners!

LOL jarasan

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: March 27, 2007, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

yeah why not spill the beans or let the cats out of the bag...I want to know more....Despite that i am a little fussy about what you said, it reminds me of the "footprint" pattern i was studying years ago...

"Laura Simpson from Navy Federal Credit Union in Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."        "She is so rare...."

I take that back...I usually confuse the word "progression" with a "random/footprint walk" (not the stochaic process)(there is a stochaic process called random walk but that's not what i am talking about)....Just the same way i confuse the word "timothy" with the word "corinthians"(in spanish), managua with tegucigalpa,(countries capitals), san juan with san jose etc, there are a couple of words like that that i confuse...

Example of footprint or what i call a random walk...Imagine that you enumerated/list the draws from 1 to 100...And let's take some sample draws; sucessive sample draws...You would notice for example that 1 (or any numbers, we are just using 1 for the sake of it) first appear in the draw number 1, then in draw number 7, then in draw number 22 and so on..Is not only 1 but all the numbers (the total range)...YOu are listing in which draws each number will appear and after taking note of each draw the numbers appear (or step), you will notice that each number sort of "walks"and if you can find the pattern in this number "walks" you can hit the game as often as you wish and with less combinations (you can even hit the game with 1 combination if you are a genius and find the pattern).....Who i predict will be able to do this with easy are supercomputers...They will be able to do this with easy...

If let's say 3 plays in draw 3, draw 11, then draw 17, then draw 20, then draw 33, then the number 3 is making a random walk or footprint in the draws 3,11,17,20,33 etc...You just have to find where, in which draw the number 3 will LAND NEXT...You not only do it with 1 number but with all the numbers....What you are studying is the distances between each successive draw that the number 3 makes....This knowledge in conjunction with the knowledge that the lottery most of the time selects (pick5) 3coldnumbers & 2 hot numbers, or 4cold numbers & 1 hot number almost all the time and rarely selects 4hot numbers & 1 cold number, or 5hot numbers & 0 cold number or 5 cold numbers & 0 hot number or 3hot numbers & 2 cold numbers, then it can be spectacular (pick6's ratio are different but the same principle)...You could perhaps predict what's going to play with very few combinations, like with 20 combinations perhaps less...I don't have a credit card to be able to buy lotto software and test this theory, (even though i study the random walk/footprint years ago) and know for sure...But is a theory... In a couple of weeks i am suppose to get a pre-paid debit card that the banks says it will work like a credit card, I just hope it works...

"Laura Simpson from Navy Federal Credit Union in Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich..."          "She is so rare.."

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7325 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2007, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you.

I understand what you have said.

Me too.

I can't count the number of times that I've looked at series of numbers and looked at the last number drawn and thought that number "had to hit".  The problem for me is seeing it before the number is drawn.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7325 Posts
                      Posted: March 27, 2007, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

OK, so spit it out. we need a list of numbers to fit this system.

It's not really a system where you count, add, subtract, multiply, or divide; it's just looking at a series of numbers and "seeing" a progression.

Being able to do that is another thing so it is a phenomenon.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: March 27, 2007, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

It's not really a system where you count, add, subtract, multiply, or divide; it's just looking at a series of numbers and "seeing" a progression.

Being able to do that is another thing so it is a phenomenon.

It was made clear with the phi matrix..

I love how all these things come together..

Just have to have that eye for it... and before time ...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7325 Posts
                          Posted: March 27, 2007, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

It was made clear with the phi matrix..

I love how all these things come together..

Just have to have that eye for it... and before time ...

How would you train yourself to do that?

Basically the focus would be on 1 straight 3 digit number. Can you imagine being able to do that even once a month?

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8790 Posts
                            Posted: March 27, 2007, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

How would you train yourself to do that?

Basically the focus would be on 1 straight 3 digit number. Can you imagine being able to do that even once a month?

You Study your drawn numbers as to how they come together.

Picking one number for straight play can be done.

MAGA

United States
                              Member #48618
                              January 3, 2007
                              87 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2007, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Did you take the red pill or the green?...LOL

Neither one...

I'm pretty sure it was polka-dotted...  Big Grin