Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Millions

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Luminus.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #51130
March 29, 2007
3 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2007, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Hello fellow gamblers my name is Richard and I'm new to using the guides and what not.I was wondering if there were any good systems out there for virginia's megamillions.I just baught Gail Howard's lottery master guide and it seems to be pretty solid all the way around but she doesn't really include anything in there for the "powerball" type games.I was also wondering how her methods measure up to all the other's that are out there(is she a fraud?) and if others don't mind sharing the information whether or not her books have improved your luck or not and what you won off of what game.Any advice on choosing the right guide for virginia megamillions would be useful.Thanks!

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2007, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Richard !  Take your time and do a search here on the LP. You will find many things about Gail Howard's books and such that have already been talked about. Have fun!   

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
      Constitutional Money Is Real Money
      Brick City
      United States
      Member #1216
      March 3, 2003
      1762 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2007, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Hello fellow gamblers my name is Richard and I'm new to using the guides and what not.I was wondering if there were any good systems out there for virginia's megamillions.I just baught Gail Howard's lottery master guide and it seems to be pretty solid all the way around but she doesn't really include anything in there for the "powerball" type games.I was also wondering how her methods measure up to all the other's that are out there(is she a fraud?) and if others don't mind sharing the information whether or not her books have improved your luck or not and what you won off of what game.Any advice on choosing the right guide for virginia megamillions would be useful.Thanks!

Welcom to LP macwoni,

I use Gail Howard's (GH)  software to play MM and find it very useful as a statistical tool. It takes some time to get a feel for picking numbers in MM or PB using GH. If you take your time and study the past histories of the numbers you will be able to see patters repeat themselves over and over. I have found  that it is easier to pick 2 or 3 KEY numbers (some people call them BANKER numbers) and mix in several HOT and COLD numbers to make tickets. The wheels here at LP come in very handy for this. In my opinion, GH has a good, statistically sound number selection method that is not fradulent. I have selected many winning numbers following the GH number selection suggestions. Good Luck!

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
      Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
      (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
      Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
      himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
        Member #51269
        April 3, 2007
        529 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2007, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

I've been using Gail Howard's "Skips Due Bias Tracker Chart" and "GAMES OUT VIEW OF HISTORY Chart" since January, 2007 and have won something EVERY SINGLE WEEK since.  The highest I've gotten was 2 3-number combinations in a $10 game for the Take-5.  So, yes, it works.

The universe does not bend to your ignorance.

Just because you believe it, doesn't make it true.