Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Systems

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by FastTravis01.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
FastTravis01's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
Houston TX.
United States
Member #49183
January 22, 2007
209 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2007, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering if anyone had bought this system that a guy named Paul Connor has. I get emails all the time about his system... Just wondering if anyone else has had any LUCK with it. the cost is 47$ pretty steep!!!! Thanks in advance for any info on this.... Travis

LOTTERY So easy a caveman could do it !!!Bang Head

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2007, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

too many good systems here to be out that kind of money..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49674 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2007, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/search.asp?q=%22Paul+Connor%22

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19824 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2007, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering if anyone had bought this system that a guy named Paul Connor has. I get emails all the time about his system... Just wondering if anyone else has had any LUCK with it. the cost is 47$ pretty steep!!!! Thanks in advance for any info on this.... Travis

What happen, did Paul Connor make more money than he wanted using it and decide to sell it to anyone with $47?  If I was you I would reply to one of those e-mail and ask how much did Paul Connor make using it before he decided to start selling it.  If he couldn't make any money with it and it's his system, how could anyone else be expected to do any better?

If you don't get an answer and decide to buy it anyway, I hope you'll tell the rest of us if it really works because I have yet to buy a system that win money.  There are some good lottery software that do a good job as far as tracking and analyzing past drawings but they don't win any money, you still have to pick the winning numbers to play yourself.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3102 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2007, 2:05 am - IP Logged

The Paul Connor's system is a compilation of articles from the rec.gambling.lottery site forum. Paul has copied articles by Robert Perkis and others. See by example "Lottery concepts" by Perkis at Lotto-Logix site.  It's already free, don't buy it.  BobP

FastTravis01's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
            Houston TX.
            United States
            Member #49183
            January 22, 2007
            209 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2007, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info gang!!! seems its hard enough to find one that works 50% of the time... let alone 60 to 90% 

LOTTERY So easy a caveman could do it !!!Bang Head