Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Straight Into The Heart Of "Absolute Versatility": An Example

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Grumple Dumple.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Grumple Dumple's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
Member #48618
January 3, 2007
87 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2007, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

B B A

B C B

B A C

X X X

X X X

X X X

A B B

C B C

X X X

X X X

X X X

X X X

A A A

C C A

The preceding (letters?) represent a portion that were generated consecutively (in series) from 3 machines and are therefore genuinely random.

Don't ask me why I am using letters and not numbers -- I will answer that at a later time.

It is through sheer force of will alone that I can show you anything at all at this point -- but what you see above is a little of it.

A measure of absolute versatility is demonstrated in the example.

You are just going to have to perceive what you are able to on your own.

However, I should make you aware of this:

For any of you to see or "intuit" anything at all in this particular example you must start at the top and perceive it as you go down. You probably would have assumed that as a matter of course anyway, but I made mention of it only because absolute versatility is never limited to one direction.

I would also like to state quite mysteriously that the column on the extreme left "dominates" as far as this particular example is concerned (though if one were to know what I meant by that he or she might then mistakenly assume that all three were dominating equally).

Just ignore that last statement for now so that none of you have any more difficulty with the example than is necessary.

Actually, I think some of you will see something without any problem.

At this point in time I absolutely refuse to be more specific or to answer any questions concerning the example. Please respect that. And please appreciate the fact that I was able to do even this much for you so early.

What I intend to do is to create some kind of thorough "presentation" of everything that I know about the phenomenon (which unfortunately is not "everything" that there is to know about the phenomenon). My goaI will be to provide enough "evidence" (not necessarily proof -- but evidence) for the phenomenon's existence.

Because I am always very cramped for time, the completion of the presentation may be a very long way off (perhaps even as long as many months). I can't help that. And if I rush any of it all I will be accomplishing is to immediately reintroduce myself to that particular brand of frustration that I have been living with "for aeons" and quite frankly cannot endure any longer. Also, I will only wind up looking like the stereotypically delusional and unyielding "crackpot" and nothing else if I fail to convince.

It's a fact that it has always been a very frustrating process for me just to find a vocabulary facile enough to accomodate describing any of it.

Undoubtedly, I'll be forced to advance along the course of revealing its many attributes and dynamics very slowly and methodically because of my own "severely crippled understanding" of those things.

I know that I will need a significant amount of time before any presentation just to "get all my ducks in a row" -- if I can even find all of those ducks.

Also, there is an important story that I want to tell describing the circumstances in which I encountered the phenomenon. (No one has even asked me about that.)

OK then.

There it is.

Study the example, ignore it, or simply dismiss it out of hand.

Regards.

P.S.

It will be a chess-player who solves it.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2007, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

By the way...How did you find this phenomenon?

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
      mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5906 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2007, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

This is what I am guessing at..and its only a guess..lol

BBA...COULD = ANY COMBO LIKE 224

ABB..THEN WOULD BE ITS OPPOSITE..=422

NEXT BCB ..COULD = A COMBO LIKE..424

CBC ..WOULD THEN = 242

AAA..ALL THE SAME  WOULD = A TRIPPLE

XXX= DISTANCE TO FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR..

CCA COMPLETES THE MIX or distance traveled

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
        Member #48618
        January 3, 2007
        87 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2007, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

A new example:

B B C

A B C

X X X

X X X

B A C

A C C

X X X

B B A

A B B

C B C

Directly above is another example (I didn't think I'd be able to provide another one so readily):

It also represents a portion that was generated from machines in series and is therefore absolutely random.

Ah, such beauty with this one!

Unlike the first example this one is meant to be understood or at least "seen" moving from the bottom up.

Again, the extreme left column "dominates" (though again, if you understood what I meant by that you would mistakenly conclude all 3 columns were dominating equally. Sorry about being so mysterious about that again, but for right now I don't think I can explain it without just plain confusing all of us.)

Again, Absolute Versatility is present and operating -- but it's a fact that it's always present in any series of genuinely random consecutively drawn numbers in three or more columns.

Do any of you see anything (even though you may not understand it outright)?

Make a point of studying both the examples -- maybe between the two you can see what I see (though even I don't understand just how glorious the versatility of Absolute Versatility is).

Good luck!

For some reason my browser seems to be showing some of the letters in the first example with "incorrect" colors. The two B's at the very top show black -- they are supposed to be green.

Just so you know -- for our purposes A's will always be red, B's will always be green and C's will always be blue.

United States
          Member #48618
          January 3, 2007
          87 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2007, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

The short answer to that is that I intuited it's presence, then perceived it and then saw (portions of) it in glimpses.

I would rather wait and go more in depth about the details of that later.

United States
            Member #48618
            January 3, 2007
            87 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2007, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

CBC ..WOULD THEN = 242

I admire and respect your attempt at getting at what is represented there.

In as much as I could determine what you meant, I would say that the reference to the AAA is that it is a tripple or a "3 of a particular kind" so to speak.

When a particular letter is represented it always represents the same thing.

Whatever I mean by using an A, I always mean that very thing. And also the same goes for the B and C.

United States
              Member #48618
              January 3, 2007
              87 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2007, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

CBC ..WOULD THEN = 242

"BBA...COULD = ANY COMBO LIKE 224"

BBA can respresent some single number for each letter, but for our purposes right now it actually represents a group of numbers.

But you don't need to be aware of that yet.

And it will only make it more complicated for me this early.

It's one number and it's many numbers.

But don't focus on that yet.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5146 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2007, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

With a name like....GUMBO JUMBO

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........GOTTA BE GOODDDDDDD!!!

By the way............How did you find this phenomenon????????????

In..........................SHORT?????????????????????????????????????

with all 3 programs..........running,,,BBA,,,BCB,,,XXX,,,????????????

do U have a program     ?????????????????????????????????????

that knows the ..ALPHABET

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

with a name like PSYKOMO at least everyone on LP knows you are a KRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5146 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2007, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

with a name like PSYKOMO at least everyone on LP knows you are a KRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAP69's avatar - alas
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #6
                    November 4, 2001
                    8797 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2007, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

"BBA...COULD = ANY COMBO LIKE 224"

BBA can respresent some single number for each letter, but for our purposes right now it actually represents a group of numbers.

But you don't need to be aware of that yet.

And it will only make it more complicated for me this early.

It's one number and it's many numbers.

But don't focus on that yet.

"BBA can respresent some single number for each letter, but for our purposes right now it actually represents a group of numbers"

A group of numbers.

Yawn

Oo'Ka

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5146 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2007, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

"BBA can respresent some single number for each letter, but for our purposes right now it actually represents a group of numbers"

A group of numbers.

Yawn

please........GD!

come on back and EXPLAIN...................................Dee SYSTEM!!

ABC----------WXYZ-----------&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&..........1-2-3!!

United States
                        Member #48618
                        January 3, 2007
                        87 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2007, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

A group of numbers.

Yawn

I think that you think it's a system don't you. 

My intention with these particular examples of random drawings was to get anyone who is interested to see the presence of absolute versatility and not to focus on any numbers so early.

I remember stating in the beginning post to this thread that I was unwilling for now to reveal why I am using letters and not numbers.  This was precisely the reason.

I mentioned that for our purposes of keeping things simple, starting out we'll use letters that represent groups of numbers instead of indvidual numbers. That's how I wanted to approach this. Absolute versatility is 100% present in this case and I wanted to try and get you to see it.

It doesn't matter whether it's individual numbers (digits) or groups of numbers. That phrase "group of numbers" makes one instantly suspicious of a system I guess.

I wanted you to recognize the absolute versatility first and above all else before we ventured any further.

This phenomenon accounts for all individual numbers as well as groups of numbers because the phenomenon is that versatile.

I wanted you to see (or at least sense) the presence of the "absolute versatility" -- not the numbers.

I wanted to start as basic as I could, even though I don't even really know how to do that with this. I knew that I must go slowly and be very methodical throughout.

This ain't a system -- it's a phenomenon (a naturally occurring one). It is right there in the numbers throughout. All numbers are accomodated inside of individual and multiple progressions that are traveling both directions and the fact that there are three columns allows for that versatility.

I don't even know just how far I can get with presenting evidence.

Maybe I ought to just go work on the presentation that I wanted to make in the first place. Smile

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5146 Posts
                          Posted: March 31, 2007, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

please........GD!

come on back and EXPLAIN...................................Dee SYSTEM!!

ABC----------WXYZ-----------&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&..........1-2-3!!

Now........"GD"!!!!

you have NOW gone and DONE-ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

all------------------------------------along & alone..............poor PSYKO

has tryed to finger-OUT your SYSTEM............................................

is-it........................the IS-IT  SYSTEM...........ABC.....XYZ or !-@-#?

is-it........................a lottery or a lotto.........??????????PROGRAM? 

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2007, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

PSHKOMOME>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            YOU REALYYYYYYYYYYY KILL ME SOMtimes..

I crack up so hard.....lol

csfb's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
                              Member #15309
                              May 13, 2005
                              307 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2007, 1:15 am - IP Logged

ROFL  LMAO!!!

Sun Smiley