Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

cruel april fool's joke

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by spy153.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
spy153's avatar - maren

United States
Member #28409
December 15, 2005
1198 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2007, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Here is the classic case of a cruel april fool's joke.... powerball numbers 2-5-16-36-40 +36.
So close to my numbers. I had a dream someone won the powerball in my town just before this draw. I heard them say they won 20 million dollars. No, not me. So, I figured this time it may be my turn to win the thing since in all of my other dreams I was the winner. Of course you all now know two of my numbers are 12-15. If you could see my numbers next to those set of numbers, you would be amazed at the resemblence, with the exception of the number 40. I can tell you, I did win some money last night though. So, what is this? My dreams playing tricks on me now? Fate having a little fun? After the worst month in history, don't tell me I have to suffer the same with April. Boxing

Am I the only one this is happening to? Is anyone else being hit with tragedy after tragedy after tragedy?

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2007, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

17,633,789 combinations were bought for last night PB drawing and only 456,550 of them won anything including the jackpot.  If you think losing was a cruel joke or a tragedy, then you weren't alone, 17,177,239 losing combinations were bought by other players who suffered the same fate.  They will get over it and move on and so will you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1953 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2007, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

It's called the lottery.

Gonna win.Big Smile

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        Gurnee, Illinois
        United States
        Member #49731
        February 12, 2007
        917 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2007, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Here is the classic case of a cruel april fool's joke.... powerball numbers 2-5-16-36-40 +36.
        So close to my numbers. I had a dream someone won the powerball in my town just before this draw. I heard them say they won 20 million dollars. No, not me. So, I figured this time it may be my turn to win the thing since in all of my other dreams I was the winner. Of course you all now know two of my numbers are 12-15. If you could see my numbers next to those set of numbers, you would be amazed at the resemblence, with the exception of the number 40. I can tell you, I did win some money last night though. So, what is this? My dreams playing tricks on me now? Fate having a little fun? After the worst month in history, don't tell me I have to suffer the same with April. Boxing

Am I the only one this is happening to? Is anyone else being hit with tragedy after tragedy after tragedy?

Here's one for u...last week, I played an own pick string of that exact draw...2-5-16-36-40 (different PB number though)...didn't win anything so I changed it all up...damn!  Think I take a page out of those California Superlotto winners' book and just keep my plays the same...at least in this case I would have won $400,000 (I typically only play powerplay the ending and the beginning weeks of each month).  Oh, well here's to having the matching numbers in April...and yes I will be powerplaying the entire month...the last time 10x hit, I won some good cash...all ready spent it though...that's why I need to hit the jackpot).

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

United States
          Member #10720
          January 23, 2005
          933 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2007, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

I matched the Bonus Ball. No April fool there. And 2 of 5 on the PA Cash5. I seem to almost always get 2 of 5 (pays $1) over there no matter what algorithm I use.

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
            Member #28409
            December 15, 2005
            1198 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2007, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

It's called the lottery.

LOL! I know. I feel like such a sucker right now. You know, that feeling you got after finding out that those bottles you try to knock down at the fair are filled with cement. And yet, something in me says..."well, throw harder!!!!"

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool