Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Computerized Pick 3 lotto

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 10 years ago by microspot80.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #48158
December 12, 2006
32 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2007, 12:24 am - IP Logged

I am wondering if anyone has a system for those states that use a computer for the pick 3 lotto like WI, MN, AZ ect. Been trying to come up with something ... do okay in back testing but fail in future draws.

Need help.

Many thanks to those who reply 

United States
    Member #48158
    December 12, 2006
    32 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2007, 7:07 am - IP Logged

I am wondering if anyone has a system for those states that use a computer for the pick 3 lotto like WI, MN, AZ ect. Been trying to come up with something ... do okay in back testing but fail in future draws.

Need help.

I am sure someone has worked on a sysytem for this????

Anyone willing to share?

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2007, 7:23 am - IP Logged

Need help.

WI is an RNG state. It can be hit using the same systems as any non-RNG state. What you have to understand is that systems/methods don't work forever. The P3 game itself goes through "cycles" where something will work for a state for awhile, then it goes "cold" (just like digits go cold) for awhile. I am not aware of there being one static system that will simply keep working all the time.

You have to watch the game closely and spend time looking to see if your system is starting to be valid ....is working again. Then catch it while it is...otherwise if one system isn't working at any particular time, find another that is working at that time.  But watch because that system won't work forever. It will go cold and you either have to wait for it to heat up again or use yet another system.

If you hit once/week that is pretty good, assuming you aren't playing a lot of combinations. But no system will hit every day for you.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Durham,North Carolina
        United States
        Member #51138
        March 29, 2007
        7 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2007, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Re:Pick three, I have a system that  I used in Virginia and North Carolina the numbers  came out in exact order.This system does not work everyday, and I have never tried it in other states. To use this system you only need the last pick three winning numbers.Let me know the state you are in and the last pick three winning number and time of the next drawing,we can try it and see if it works in your state. IAM$

United States
          Member #48158
          December 12, 2006
          32 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2007, 8:10 am - IP Logged

I am looking for both MN and WI. I have lived in both states and have never been able to figure out a good system for pick 3. I am willing to figure numbers everyday as I do for IL, which is working well for me.

MN last draw 731

next draw 4/2/07 at 6:25 pm CST

WI last draw 604

next draw 4/2/2007 Evening

Please provide steps so I can back test. Does this work only for computerized states or others as well

how often do you get hits? In IL am am looking at about one st a week and 2 to 3 box hits. would be happy with a st a week in computer states if not to many numbers to play

Thank you in advance 

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
            Minnesota
            United States
            Member #13028
            March 28, 2005
            870 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2007, 8:16 am - IP Logged

I had a great system going for MN for quite some time.  Due to family circumstances, I have not kept up with it for over 9 months or so.  However, it did produce at least 1 hit a week.  Search under "Union Jack Method" in SYSTEMS or PICK 3 for more details.

Good Luck,

Atomic Dog

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

United States
              Member #48158
              December 12, 2006
              32 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2007, 8:22 am - IP Logged

I had a great system going for MN for quite some time.  Due to family circumstances, I have not kept up with it for over 9 months or so.  However, it did produce at least 1 hit a week.  Search under "Union Jack Method" in SYSTEMS or PICK 3 for more details.

Good Luck,

Atomic Dog

Thank you but I am not sure how to search systems ect....please advise or provide link to information.

Kansas City, MO
                United States
                Member #50725
                March 13, 2007
                78 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2007, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Re:Pick three, I have a system that  I used in Virginia and North Carolina the numbers  came out in exact order.This system does not work everyday, and I have never tried it in other states. To use this system you only need the last pick three winning numbers.Let me know the state you are in and the last pick three winning number and time of the next drawing,we can try it and see if it works in your state. IAM$

Could you send numbers for MO?

Thanks.

Sar: Go on the top bar; "Forums, Results etc" and go to "Resources" click on "Sarrch..." enter your criteria in the box. Work great.

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #46570
                  September 14, 2006
                  558 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2007, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Can you help me with the FL pick 3 ?

Last # drawn was 410 on April 1st. (1 drawing per day in evening)

Thanks !

Omniscient

Durham,North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #51138
                    March 29, 2007
                    7 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2007, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Re:MN-#731 according to my system the number should be (682)  or  (842)  I used my system for (682) . Re:(842) I noticed in Virginia sometimes they will change 1 digit or all three Example : (7-8, 3-4 ,1-2) . Change the digits in the last number drawn 1 or all three numbers  lower or higher.My predictions for your state will be (682,842,or 487.) Re:winning yes I do win, in fact last night  North Carolina (015).also cash five,and mega millions .I will win the JACKPOT !!! I am working on the system for cash five tonight $251,000 WOW!!!!! I have many systems I would like to share,I plan on writing a lottery book and include all of my systems. I have too many systems to list @ the present time. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Durham,North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #51138
                      March 29, 2007
                      7 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2007, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Re:410- I think 014 came out in Virginia last night,there is also a pattern between Virginia and Florida,Check USA lottery results everyday.According to my system I call EXACT SCIENCE the winning number should be (569).  GOOD LUCK!!!  I AM $$$

United States
                        Member #48158
                        December 12, 2006
                        32 Posts
                        Posted: April 2, 2007, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Re:MN-#731 according to my system the number should be (682)  or  (842)  I used my system for (682) . Re:(842) I noticed in Virginia sometimes they will change 1 digit or all three Example : (7-8, 3-4 ,1-2) . Change the digits in the last number drawn 1 or all three numbers  lower or higher.My predictions for your state will be (682,842,or 487.) Re:winning yes I do win, in fact last night  North Carolina (015).also cash five,and mega millions .I will win the JACKPOT !!! I am working on the system for cash five tonight $251,000 WOW!!!!! I have many systems I would like to share,I plan on writing a lottery book and include all of my systems. I have too many systems to list @ the present time. GOOD LUCK!!!!

I do not understand where you get  682 and 487 from?

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7713 Posts
                          Posted: April 2, 2007, 11:58 am - IP Logged

WI is an RNG state. It can be hit using the same systems as any non-RNG state. What you have to understand is that systems/methods don't work forever. The P3 game itself goes through "cycles" where something will work for a state for awhile, then it goes "cold" (just like digits go cold) for awhile. I am not aware of there being one static system that will simply keep working all the time.

You have to watch the game closely and spend time looking to see if your system is starting to be valid ....is working again. Then catch it while it is...otherwise if one system isn't working at any particular time, find another that is working at that time.  But watch because that system won't work forever. It will go cold and you either have to wait for it to heat up again or use yet another system.

If you hit once/week that is pretty good, assuming you aren't playing a lot of combinations. But no system will hit every day for you.

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

My state (CA) is computerized but it still hits using systems. Badger is correct,no matter what system you use regardless of computerized drawings or not,it will never hit everyday and will run hot and cold.   

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #6147
                            August 8, 2004
                            1396 Posts
                            Posted: April 2, 2007, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

IAM$....Florida last three were 410, 962, 587.  Drawing tonight just before 8PM.

Good Luck!

Stavros

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #46570
                              September 14, 2006
                              558 Posts
                              Posted: April 2, 2007, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

"My predictions for your state will be (682,842,or 487.)"  ...

Are these the FL picks for tonight pick3 for April 2 , IAM$ ?

I just want to verify if correct #'s for FL tonight. Thanks

Omniscient