Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto 5 and 6 picks

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 10 years ago by groovy.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2007, 7:55 am - IP Logged

I was using that as an example  all delta is --the gap diffrence numbers in other words better to pick 15 to 1 than 56 to 1  --no hits last night but came closer using delta than my wheelsNo Pity!

st.louis
    United States
    Member #49184
    January 22, 2007
    7 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2007, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

i won iwon iwon iwon the jackpot thx you so muchParty

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
      nashville
      United States
      Member #49896
      February 18, 2007
      1181 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2007, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

i won iwon iwon iwon the jackpot thx you so muchParty

congrats, which one did you win?

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
        Indiana
        United States
        Member #48725
        January 7, 2007
        1953 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2007, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I've been reading alot of posts of different systems, and I created my own a few days ago and tried it out on Saturday and Sunday. I played the 5 # lotto (1-36 numbers) ..10 picks each drawing... I got 4 free tickets for both Saturday and Sunday! That's 8 free tickets on my 1st two tries. I will try it again tonight.

I decided to try delta numbers... delta as in...(difference).

Here's a system I found online... Easy .. and so far , so good for me over these 1st 2 days testing... (This is posted for all to see, so I'm not breaking any copywrite laws). If you like what you see, I will gladly post the site where I got this from and you can look into it further... honesty is the best policy!) Big Smile

Let's say your numbers are 4-11-17-25-34

(difference between 4 and 11 is 7... difference between 11 and 17 is 6..etc.)

Your delta numbers would be 4-7-6-8-9

After adding up your delta #'s, they should NOT be higher that the game limit (36 in my case) 4+7+6+8+9=34 <--- good...not over 36

Your 1st delta number will be the same as your lowest lotto number ...4 in this case. It is best if none of your delta numbers goes over 15 for best results.

So...go ahead and pick out 10 picks ...if they are 6 number picks, use same strategy. I had better luck on the pick 5 vs the pick 6 when I played Sat. so I just went with the pick 5 for Sunday and will again tonight.

To turn your delta numbers into lotto numbers, just keep your 1st lowest number and just add to get to the next #.

Example Delta #'s: 4-7-6-8-9 

4+7=11 now you have 4-11...

11+6=17

4-11-17...

17+8=25

4-11-17-25...

25+9=34

4-11-17-25-34

Remember..Delta #'s can repeat ..it's possible to have this as a Delta # 2-11-7-5-5

Good luck all ! Time to start raking in the $$$

PLEASE... LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING USING THIS SYSTEM..I'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL AND KNOW YOU HAVE MADE SOME MONEY ON IT. Have fun !

Thanks ! Big Smile

Omniscient

Ok, this isn't a system at all. You say "Let's say your numbers are 4-11-17-25-34". That statement is pretty much completely pointless. You're going to end up with the exact same thing after the "delta" workout. You're subtracting to get the delta numbers, then turning around and adding them right back, ending up with the same exact thing you started with.

Gonna win.Big Smile

NITEHAWK61's avatar - wings2
          WESTCHESTER/NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #25041
          October 31, 2005
          106 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2007, 5:01 am - IP Logged

you are right I tried it and I got the same exact numbers too.

so what are we doing wrong? where do you get these delta numbers from?

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
            Indiana
            United States
            Member #48725
            January 7, 2007
            1953 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2007, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

You get the delta numbers from the difference between the numbers. All you're doing is taking those exact same differences and adding them back in. You get the same numbers that you started with. Look at this: "Let's say your numbers are 4-11-17-25-34". That statement is completlely pointless.

Gonna win.Big Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19813 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2007, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

You're doing nothing wrong, the delta system is a way to store numbers.  The hope is when you store them in this manner, they will reveal patterns not seen when looked at normally. For example the combination 02 10 15 20 28 becomes 02-8-5-5-8 when stored the delta way or if you used letters it would become BJOTb instead. Either way when you convert it back to its normal appearance it becomes 02 10 15 20 28 again.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #10438
                January 13, 2005
                431 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2007, 9:22 am - IP Logged

here are some numbers with deltas next to them  so  the 3rd number is a bit overdue for a number higher than 10  and the 2nd should be a 1  so you can use deltas as a tool  along with a few other things its definatly useful

6-9-12-38-40-44      6-3-3-26-2-4

13-21-24-26-31-44    1-8-3-2-5-13

22-24-28-39-43-44    22-2-4-11-4-1

8-27-29-33-36-39     8-19-2-4-3-3

1-14-16-35-38-45     1-13-2-19-3-7

13-17-19-26-30-40    1-3-2-7-4-10

5-7-15-27-40-44       5-2-8-12-13-4

3-11-25-35-36-40      3-8-14-10-1-4

5-20-21-25-42-45      5 15-1-4-17-3

1-9-15-18-33-41       1-8-6-3-15-8

14-25-27-30-41-45    14-11-2-3-15-5

3-8-9-13-23-40        3-5-1-4-10-17 4

11-16-21-32-34-44      11-5-5-11-2-10

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                  Harbinger
                  D.C./MD.
                  United States
                  Member #44103
                  July 30, 2006
                  5583 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2007, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

The delta system has what I perceive to be a couple of  flaws.  You are in essentialy creating a new set of draws to work from. The trick is where to start, that first delta is your first number! Therefore if you start wrong the whole thing is off!  I tried the Delta software and it is a good idea but doesn't do any predicting, it is an analysis tool. You are looking for a pattern created from a pattern. It can be just as difficult to "see" something from the deltas as it is from the drawn numbers.  The deltas move all over the place and can be duplicates anywhere in a series.  Lottery draws don't have duplicate numbers in the same draw unless it is a bonus ball.   Just my observations.  LOL jarasan.

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #46570
                    September 14, 2006
                    558 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2007, 9:55 am - IP Logged

The delta system has what I perceive to be a couple of  flaws.  You are in essentialy creating a new set of draws to work from. The trick is where to start, that first delta is your first number! Therefore if you start wrong the whole thing is off!  I tried the Delta software and it is a good idea but doesn't do any predicting, it is an analysis tool. You are looking for a pattern created from a pattern. It can be just as difficult to "see" something from the deltas as it is from the drawn numbers.  The deltas move all over the place and can be duplicates anywhere in a series.  Lottery draws don't have duplicate numbers in the same draw unless it is a bonus ball.   Just my observations.  LOL jarasan.

"The deltas move all over the place and can be duplicates anywhere in a series... "  ... exerpt from post above ...  Duplicate deltas do NOT mean duplicate lottery numbers.

You're not seeing the big picture and applying basic picking strategy to your picks.

For starters, you only need to pick 6#'s from 1-15 vs 1-53(or whatever your State lottery goes up to)

Then you need to make sure those 6 numbers(your delta #'s) dont add up to the highest number (53).

Then you need to use some basic lottery skills ... like picking 3 of your numbers as even numbers and 3 of them odd and/or 3+/- above 7 or 8 and 3+/- below 7 or 8 in your deltas (half above/half below the halfway mark of 15 on average) 

Example:

4-5-9-4-7-8 = 4-9-18-22-29-37 (3 even/3 odd)

Btw... I got 4 free tickets last night using this for the Fantasy 5

Good Luck!

Omniscient

Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5583 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:45 am - IP Logged

OK. How does the delta system reduce the field down to fifteen numbers? What if the draw is 2-19-20-25-30 delta equivalent = 2-17-5-5-5? The point I am trying to make is that using the delta system doesn't truly reduce your field.  What if the draw is 19-21-24-26-29 delta equivalent 19-2-3-2-3? I DO see the big picture, and I know there are no duplicate numbers drawn (unless it is MEGA or POWERBALL). If you don't have the correct FIRST number and the correct ORDER of the deltas and the CORRECT deltas from the first number to the last you aren't going to get 5/5 or 6/6 or whatever.  If the deltas work for you that is great, I was first interested in it, but I prefer to focus on the actual numbers drawn and the statistics associated from the actual draw numbers and applying a picking strategy from them.  The delta system introduces another set of variables that you must work backwards to create lines to play. LOL jarasan

United States
                        Member #10438
                        January 13, 2005
                        431 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2007, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Delta is like trying to hit 5 -20:1 shots in a row  and than you still need to pick that all important first number  just a tool and somthing to look at  still like hot/colds  better but if a delta gap is there also along with a hot/cold so be it throw it in thereWink

somthing intresting 

6-8-20-21-37-42  6-2-12-1-16-5  was the next winning number from post above the 3rd did come above ten and the 3rd was 1  would of never guess the 16 in there tho.........Lurking

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #46570
                          September 14, 2006
                          558 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2007, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Like I stated in my first post on this, I would tell you where I got this system from, well here it is. I'm not posting this to advertise, just letting you know where I obtained my info from and may answer any questions you have. This is NOT my website just to let you know.

http://www.use4.com/lotto.html#HowitWorks

And if you want help to convert deltas to lottery

numbers or vice versa, go here: http://www.use4.com/lottopick.html

Best of Luck,

Omniscient

P.S.  I didnt buy the software, just using the info I found on the webpage to work on my own numbers. I ran across it in a search for lotto number generators out of curiosity to see what was out there online.

Harbinger
                            D.C./MD.
                            United States
                            Member #44103
                            July 30, 2006
                            5583 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2007, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I think we are pretty much all in sync. on this software.  The one thing I drew from looking at this thing which I believe can be useful is that lower deltas appear to rule the delta sets.  In other words, lower deltas are a good addition to your tool kit of choosing lines or including when one creates sets to play.  Those huge hops like codmander points out are what makes this system not an end all solution to our goals of 5/5 6/6 etc.  Anyway LOL jarasan.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                              Gurnee, Illinois
                              United States
                              Member #49731
                              February 12, 2007
                              917 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2007, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Buy QPs....

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!