Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

latest powerball winner

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Shawnintennesse.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pittsburgh
United States
Member #51040
March 25, 2007
457 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2007, 8:34 am - IP Logged

i dont know about yall but i just looked at the winning powerball numbers. i dont never play the powerball odds are against me too much, but those numbers were good numbers. from someoe hitting that i am lead to believe that those first 3 numbers are her kids age, 2, 5, 16 she is 36 and her boyfriend is 40? since shes the one playing it she might as well pick her age again for the powerball. well anyway i would just like to congratulate the person who won that, i guess basically because they didnt win none of my money. hah

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    Gurnee, Illinois
    United States
    Member #49731
    February 12, 2007
    917 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2007, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Or it could have been a QP purchased by a truck driver...those two combinations seem to have a winning way lately!  As such, I am about to become a long haul truck driver and I will continue to play QPs so I can join that fraternity of jackpot winners...

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
      Springfield,Ohio
      United States
      Member #14006
      April 19, 2005
      3972 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2007, 9:38 am - IP Logged

This is in the wrong catergory.

This isn't a pick 3 thread. 

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?