Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Millions Tips

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Luminus.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
Member #51269
April 3, 2007
529 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2007, 10:43 am - IP Logged

For NY, the most likely Megaball range for weeks to come is:

The actual winning number will skip, at most, 2 games before it hits this list.  Yesterday, it was 38.  38 was in my list.  Two days before that, it was 36.  So after Friday, you should start picking from these numbers.  It doesn't take a genius to see that when this list gets down to two, you should play the 2 numbers hard for the next 4 games.

Also, if you want to anticipate the next rollover, just look for a skip of 1-10.  I.E., last night's results: 16-26-33-34-46  38

I predicted the rollover.  There's a good chance Friday's game will skip 1-10 again and it will be the last time for several games.

The universe does not bend to your ignorance.

Just because you believe it, doesn't make it true.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
    A long and winding road
    United States
    Member #17084
    June 10, 2005
    4525 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2007, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the tip! Took effort on your part to find a pattern . Deserves being acknowledged :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

United States
      Member #51269
      April 3, 2007
      529 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2007, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!  It took A LOT of effort to discover this information.  So far, it's checked out for months since discovery.

kjs703's avatar - batman08
        Alexandria,VA
        United States
        Member #51062
        March 26, 2007
        367 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2007, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for sharing.

May I asked what system you used to arrive at your conclusions?

For example you state "Also, if you want to anticipate the next rollover, just look for a skip of 1-10."

Does that mean for tonights draw you do not expect a single digit number again?

On the Mega Ball list, how do you identify past skips vs current skips?

Thanks in advance.

United States
          Member #51269
          April 3, 2007
          529 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2007, 8:29 am - IP Logged

My credibility STANDS!  Last night's draw was: 24-32-34-36-39, Mega Ball: 06  Woo, hoo!  I hope you took my advice.  That's 10 numbers I took out of the game for you.  Also, as you can see, the Mega Ball skipped my list this game, as predicted.  Start playing those numbers, people.  It will hit within the next two games.  As for the question above:

The system I used was logic.  I've been studying numbers for months now, so I've gotten some 'sperience.Wink  The vast majority of the time,  if there's a skip of 1-10, there will be a rollover.  I predicted a skip for last night because the trend was for high games, but it was an even bigger skip.  So now I have to work on finding out how that works.

As for the Mega Ball list,  I used Gail Howard's "Drawing Hit Since Chart" and reversed the formula and played every number out 10 or more games, while keeping the last hit for a possible repeat or skip of 1.

Next time, you guys will take me seriously, no?Naughty

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19825 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2007, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Next time, you guys will take me seriously, no?Naughty

But did you win anything yourself?Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
              Beautiful Florida
              United States
              Member #5709
              July 18, 2004
              20110 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2007, 9:16 am - IP Logged

The actual winning number will skip, at most, 2 games before it hits this list.  Yesterday, it was 38.  38 was in my list.  Two days before that, it was 36.  So after Friday, you should start picking from these numbers.  It doesn't take a genius to see that when this list gets down to two, you should play the 2 numbers hard for the next 4 games.

Also, if you want to anticipate the next rollover, just look for a skip of 1-10.  I.E., last night's results: 16-26-33-34-46  38

I predicted the rollover.  There's a good chance Friday's game will skip 1-10 again and it will be the last time for several games.

Luminus,

Are we talking megaballs or whiteballs here.

you say"    The actual winning number will skip, at most, 2 games before it hits this list.  Yesterday, it was 38.  38 was in my list.  Two days before that, it was 36.  So after Friday, you should start picking from these numbers.  It doesn't take a genius to see that when this list gets down to two, you should play the 2 numbers hard for the next 4 games.

If you're talking megaball, I don't see # 38, nor #6 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

NY
                United States
                Member #23835
                October 16, 2005
                3474 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2007, 2:01 am - IP Logged

"Next time, you guys will take me seriously, no?"

Why would we take you seriously?  You said there's a good chance that  Friday's game would skip 1-10. Since there are 46 mega balls there was about a 78% chance that  the mega ball wouldn't be 1-10, just like every other drawing It's hardly a bold prediction, but despite the odds in your favor you got it wrong, and then claimed it as a victory.

You also "predicted" the rollover. What's so tough about predicting something that has about a 90% chance of happening?

If you want to be taken seriously you'll have to do a lot better than listing nearly 50% of the possibilities and saying you should be right about 1 out of 3 times. 

United States
                  Member #51269
                  April 3, 2007
                  529 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2007, 8:41 am - IP Logged

#1  No I didn’t win, because I didn’t play

#2 I’m talking about the Mega Balls.  The number #38 had hit before I posted that list, so I took it off.  6 is not on it, because the game is skipping my list that Friday as I said it would.

#3 When I said Friday’s game would skip 1-10, I was talking about the White Balls.

In any case, I’m just going to use the Predictions forum and show you guys once and for all what’s what.

United States
                    Member #16612
                    June 2, 2005
                    3493 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2007, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Congratulations to NY on winning the previous MM jackpot. In fact, the MM draw was also a CA SLP pick: 24-32-34-36-39 MB 6. Luminus, I think you are predicting well in terms of your tips in MM.

United States
                      Member #51269
                      April 3, 2007
                      529 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2007, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Congratulations to NY on winning the previous MM jackpot. In fact, the MM draw was also a CA SLP pick: 24-32-34-36-39 MB 6. Luminus, I think you are predicting well in terms of your tips in MM.

Few see the light, which is why very few win.  Thanks!  I'm waiting for that list of numbers I posted for the Mega Balls to cycle down and when it does, I'm going for it... hard!

United States
                        Member #51269
                        April 3, 2007
                        529 Posts
                        Posted: April 18, 2007, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

As you can see, that Friday's game skipped 1-10 as I predicted.  Also, the Megaball hit my list as predicted, as well. 

These are the drawings since:

04/17/2007         1              4              11              31              47          37

04/13/2007         11            14            21              25              26          33

04/10/2007         7              15            16              19              28          10

04/06/2007         24            32            34              36              39          6

As you can see, Megaballs 33 & 37 were in my list.  This time, my list happened to hit back to back.  The only thing I was wrong about was the skip lasting for several days.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19825 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2007, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

#1  No I didn’t win, because I didn’t play

#2 I’m talking about the Mega Balls.  The number #38 had hit before I posted that list, so I took it off.  6 is not on it, because the game is skipping my list that Friday as I said it would.

#3 When I said Friday’s game would skip 1-10, I was talking about the White Balls.

In any case, I’m just going to use the Predictions forum and show you guys once and for all what’s what.

If you really believe the numbers you post will help someone win, why don't you play them too?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                            Beautiful Florida
                            United States
                            Member #5709
                            July 18, 2004
                            20110 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2007, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Few see the light, which is why very few win.  Thanks!  I'm waiting for that list of numbers I posted for the Mega Balls to cycle down and when it does, I'm going for it... hard!

Wait, wait I think I see the light..  Yes, yes there it is.......!

eye

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2007, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Wait, wait I think I see the light..  Yes, yes there it is.......!

eye

That is so cool.. lol

I use to work in a plant years ago, where my job was to look through a mirror and watch to see if a light came on.  If it did... I was to hit a red button to turn off the machine..

After 2 hours of staring at the mirror.. I was very tickled to see the light...

Of course once the light went off, I was free to sit for 20 minutes while they found the problem..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44