Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what is your favorite lottery game and why?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 10 years ago by CA LotteryGuy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2007, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

mine is pick 4....the reason is because each hit is a couple thousand dollars and that can carry a person for months and months.more value for my dollar.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
    nashville
    United States
    Member #49896
    February 18, 2007
    1181 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2007, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

mine is pick 4....the reason is because each hit is a couple thousand dollars and that can carry a person for months and months.more value for my dollar.

i have won the most money on pick 4 but my favorite is powerball because that was my first exposure to the lottery when i would drive to kentucky to play it and now that it is here in tennessee i havent won it but its still my favorite because i have played it the longest and i want to win it more than any other lottery game.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1953 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2007, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

It used to be PowerBall, but now it's Hoosier Lotto Pick 6. I switched over to it and the amount of improvement my system has seen is just incredible. I know a jackpot win is on the way. Most likely within the next 3 months(hopefully tonight).

Gonna win.Big Smile

derek7's avatar - speedykat
        IL
        United States
        Member #34578
        March 4, 2006
        198 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2007, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

KENO !

- order of balls being drawn doesn't matter

- you trace one set of balls (I mean: no extra Mega Balls, or red Power Balls to think about) 

- you choose how many balls you play, if it is 5 then odds are same fun as pick 3 (more/less!)

- cute wheels mostly/probably because lottery draws more balls then the maximum you choose to play

/Derek

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
          Member #19043
          July 24, 2005
          7378 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2007, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

hi everyone,i enjoy the pick3 game because it speaks out for every game; it is the Heart and Soul of every Lotto game we play from the winning tickets to the cash5 ,lotto,mega,powerball each and every game; sometimes it begs us to play the numbers,The Universe of numbers is actually a calling and we must Obey the Laws,Discipline is the Key,An example for today ,midday 708 maybe not in that order came out,It's getting ready to be another storm,It's calling the 888's and 999's and A 59 pair is calling the Clocks{100-900}

The series numbers is calling your pick 4 and lotteries {304 305 306 307 308}Just add a due digit or the 1st digit of the series,This is why i Love Pick3 it is an amazing thrill especially when you WIN,So everyone don't be so disappointed when the chaos and confusion of the Number Universe seems against you,You will be alright,Thanks for reading my Thoughts,,,Delores247Lovies

United States
            Member #1826
            July 11, 2003
            2645 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2007, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Whoa. Good question. For me, a game is good if the overall odds of winning are low and the prizes are fair.

(insert signature here)

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
              Gurnee, Illinois
              United States
              Member #49731
              February 12, 2007
              917 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2007, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

My favs are Powerball and Mega Millions...I like games that even if you happen to win the second tier prize, you can do something substantial with the winnings.  But I also like the state lottery games when the jackpots are a bit bigger (meaning if one won and took the cash value, the net winnings would still be over $1M).  That is why I wish I still lived in California, southeastern Oklahoma (drive down into Texas) or Florida.  But the current Mega Bucks and Hoosier lotto jackpots are still good.  Thank goodness though that my brother lives in Texas...look out Texas lotto...he happens to be a truck driver and truck drivers have been having some good luck as of late.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2007, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

i wish tennessee had a game like the cash 25 in west virginia....

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2007, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

KENO !

- order of balls being drawn doesn't matter

- you trace one set of balls (I mean: no extra Mega Balls, or red Power Balls to think about) 

- you choose how many balls you play, if it is 5 then odds are same fun as pick 3 (more/less!)

- cute wheels mostly/probably because lottery draws more balls then the maximum you choose to play

/Derek

Oh I wish TN would get KENO...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2007, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

I like the pick 4 the most...

I am working with Pick 5... and getting better.. Just going for the fourth number right now...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

California
                      United States
                      Member #46824
                      October 1, 2006
                      270 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2007, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Mega Millions and California Super Lotto Plus as I live in California.  Dream on!!!