Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

would you play more if......

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by OldSchoolPa.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

would you play more if the 10 times multiplier was used all the time in powerball?

yes [ 14 ]  [63.64%]
no [ 4 ]  [18.18%]
maybe [ 4 ]  [18.18%]
Total Valid Votes [ 22 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2007, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

would you play more if the 10 times multiplier was used all the time in powerball?

Any town, USA
    United States
    Member #46729
    September 25, 2006
    112 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2007, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

It's more of an incentive.  I believe they might be doing that for people who usually buy one ticket.  It might make them purchase more.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
      nashville
      United States
      Member #49896
      February 18, 2007
      1181 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2007, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

i already play alot right now but i would play more powerplay options on my tickets because right now i only do it on my number not the quick picks until this month because of the 10x i use powerplay every set of numbers

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        Gurnee, Illinois
        United States
        Member #49731
        February 12, 2007
        917 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2007, 12:06 am - IP Logged

How can I play more when I already play every single draw?  Also, given the fact that I end up purchasing way more ZERO value tickets than even $3, $7, or $100 wins would not justify me playing powerplay every draw.  Based on my elementary analysis, it seems to only make sense to powerplay either the very first or last week of each month as the powerplay number of 5 happens to fall during that time (just basing it off last 4 months of observations...yes there is some deviation...but I am not that super anal ytical about that sort of stuff...just trying to spend the extra buck when I might could get a bigger WOW for my buck should I happen to have a 3 + 0 or 3 + 1 or even 4 + 0 or 4 + 1 winner.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!