Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dang dude! prediction mistake?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2007, 7:58 am - IP Logged

had 2 of 6 last night but didnt get creidit for it in predictions Frown cash windfall massachussetts pays for 2 of 6  hard enough staying on the top preditors list anywhere without this stuff happeninNo Pity!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19898 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2007, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Hey dude,you're not alone.No Pity!

I also posted 20 picks for Ohio Rolling Cash5 that had 4 match2's that actually paid 4x$1 but $1 wins and free tickets don't show up on the prediction board, every body knows that.
    Thumbs UpHang in there, you'll get a win that will show up, I have in the past.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #10438
      January 13, 2005
      431 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2007, 9:08 am - IP Logged

ahh thanks for the reply mate  didnt know that  and a very good luck to u 2Cheers

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51064 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2007, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Hey dude,you're not alone.No Pity!

I also posted 20 picks for Ohio Rolling Cash5 that had 4 match2's that actually paid 4x$1 but $1 wins and free tickets don't show up on the prediction board, every body knows that.
        Thumbs UpHang in there, you'll get a win that will show up, I have in the past.  Good luck to you.

Maybe everyone doesn't know that the Prediction Board doesn't show Lesser Prizes: Is it documented somewhere or does this information get passed around by word of mouth?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19898 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2007, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Maybe everyone doesn't know that the Prediction Board doesn't show Lesser Prizes: Is it documented somewhere or does this information get passed around by word of mouth?

When Todd first started the prediction board, he stated that because some state games had unique payouts somethings would be compromised for convenience and to level the playing fields.  One was some $1 wins and free tickets would not be counted as wins.  Another one was all pick6 games would show match3's as $5 wins which as a result shows a West Virgina Cash25 match3 (a $1 win) as a $5 win . There are others but overall I think the prediction board is a good guide for comparing different states prediction results.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking