Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

is there a jackpot winner among us??

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 10 years ago by codmander.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

do you think there might be a member of lottery post who has won a major jackpot in the past?

yes i think there is a jackpot winner here [ 30 ]  [65.22%]
no i don't see anyone here a past jackpot winner [ 8 ]  [17.39%]
not sure [ 8 ]  [17.39%]
Total Valid Votes [ 46 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2007, 5:02 am - IP Logged

do you think there might be a member of lottery post who has won a major jackpot in the past?

i voted yes based on gut feeling.when i say major jackpot i mean a million or more dollars....

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
    nashville
    United States
    Member #49896
    February 18, 2007
    1181 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2007, 5:29 am - IP Logged

i voted yes based on gut feeling.when i say major jackpot i mean a million or more dollars....

i voted yes and i want to be the next one to win from here. i think i will announce it on here once i actually have the money.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5121 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2007, 6:21 am - IP Logged

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BedJack-in-the-BoxGIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PSYKOMO ah CHANCE!!!!!

ChairDanceHit With StickPokePartyLOL

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2007, 10:17 am - IP Logged

My dream is to have one of these Million dollar Madness tickets in this stack to come in on May 14...

I would split the Million 4 ways and put in a trust for my Grandbabies...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
          Florence, Alabama
          United States
          Member #8658
          November 13, 2004
          1993 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2007, 11:16 am - IP Logged

I believe there are. I know I played on game site(www.Itsyourturn.com) with someone who told me that they won a pick 5 lottery in Wisconsin. I don't know if they were telling the truth or not seeing this is the internet, but the date they said they won and were the ticket was sold matched with where they were from so I can only believe that it is the truth. I haven't played them in a while.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
            Florence, Alabama
            United States
            Member #8658
            November 13, 2004
            1993 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2007, 11:18 am - IP Logged

My dream is to have one of these Million dollar Madness tickets in this stack to come in on May 14...

How many tickets do you have? I don't have any but if their still available I will buy 3, one for each member of my family.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

United States
              Member #10720
              January 23, 2005
              933 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2007, 11:35 am - IP Logged

It's not 01-20-09 yet because my taxes are not 50 percent of income and the Lottery still exists (you think the Dems won't want to destroy the Lottery being it creates rich people And tax their winning even more??)

If a Cash 5 5of5 win counts no matter how small the prize then count me in. And I do have pictures of the winning ticket and the "File Claim" printout.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                Mcminnville, Oregon
                United States
                Member #3013
                December 13, 2003
                3052 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2007, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

I hope to win my first jackpot tonight either Powerball's $15 million or Oregon Megabucks $7.0 million.-weshar75

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8362 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2007, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

st.germain has won 2 lil lotto jackpots.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                    tnlotto1's avatar - logo
                    nashville
                    United States
                    Member #49896
                    February 18, 2007
                    1181 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2007, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

i am going to win one of those million madness ticket millions so we will be on the stage together tntea. i dont have anyone to split it with so i have to spend and invest it myself for now.

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
                      chicago ill.
                      United States
                      Member #3600
                      February 4, 2004
                      337 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2007, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

st.germain has won 2 lil lotto jackpots.

Hello everyone, especially to my friend "four4me". I've been away for awhile. Selling my house in Chicago and have recently moved to a new home in a new town northwest of the "big city". It has been a busy couple of months and I am still getting used to my new  digs.   It's way out in the countryside and not much out here except for a lot of horses  and prairie. You have to drive everywhere to get anything, even a hot dog.

I sometimes still play the little lotto but I really concentrate on the megamillions game. You wouldn't believe how often / how close I get to winning that game...just really unbelievable.

One day, I'll let ya all know when I do hit it.  Last nite I had 3 out of 5 and the other two where just one digit off. Like 39...I had the 38 etc..etc.  The megaball is a real challenge...look for the 4 to come in soon.  I said look but not to play. I don't want you to crowd my game for me LOL...but really, the 4 is due to come in soon as the megaball.

I use 12 numbers in a wheel and grind them for maximum effect using a 40 dollar wheel and or a 60 dollar wheel.  When the numbers show up in my wheels I am gauranteed to win multiple 3 and 4 out of 5's. 

Hopefully, getting all 5 on the one line that will take home the millions. 

Keep faith in yourselves and in what your doing....Your day will come too!

St.Germain

United States
                        Member #10438
                        January 13, 2005
                        431 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2007, 9:02 am - IP Logged

I would love for 1 of the predictors to whack a mega game  of course everyone hopes its themselves but more important than winning any amount of money is your health so stay healty Smile