Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using least drawn #

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #48158
December 12, 2006
32 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2007, 1:32 am - IP Logged

when using the least drawn numbers in say last 10 draws...lets say you have 6 # but only want to play 10 picks and 6 was drawn 2 times in last 3 games should it be eliminated?

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2007, 2:04 am - IP Logged

when using the least drawn numbers in say last 10 draws...lets say you have 6 # but only want to play 10 picks and 6 was drawn 2 times in last 3 games should it be eliminated?

Hello there sar30, go back & look at your #s history & try to find what happened the last time a 6 was drawn 2 times in the last 3 games.

Try to find this happening more than once if you can. Make sure you make note of the date(s). Because it will happen again on or around the same time frame in the future. 

United States
      Member #10438
      January 13, 2005
      431 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2007, 9:12 am - IP Logged

i find a mix of hot n colds better than cold numbers alone  and jjust the hot ones seems to get me 3 of 6  once in a while  personally stay away from all cold numbers  mix in a few average numbers 

average =  numbers of draws times number of balls per draw

50 draws  pick 5  50x5=250 divided by the number of balls  35 in this case

gives you an average of 7.14285714 per number any number over 7 is above average any number below it is below aveage

United States
        Member #10438
        January 13, 2005
        431 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2007, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

better off with hot numbers -really  or a mix cold numbers are just that--coldSnowman

NASHVILLE, TENN
          United States
          Member #33372
          February 20, 2006
          1044 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2007, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

better off with hot numbers -really  or a mix cold numbers are just that--coldSnowman

I understand what you are saying about the cold numbers and while I don't fully agree, I am not trying to fault you for saying it.

However, cold numbers (however you might define them) have a tendency to become hot numbers.  The only way they can become hot numbers is to be drawn.  If one ignores cold numbers completely, the best one can hope for is 4 of 5.

A mix, such as you mentioned, is the best way to go.

NASHVILLE, TENN
            United States
            Member #33372
            February 20, 2006
            1044 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2007, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I understand what you are saying about the cold numbers and while I don't fully agree, I am not trying to fault you for saying it.

However, cold numbers (however you might define them) have a tendency to become hot numbers.  The only way they can become hot numbers is to be drawn.  If one ignores cold numbers completely, the best one can hope for is 4 of 5.

A mix, such as you mentioned, is the best way to go.