Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Congragulations to the Lotto Gods for Yesterday in NY!!

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Luminus.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
Member #51269
April 3, 2007
529 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2007, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Okay, so like was there something in the water yesterday?  I checked the winning predictions for NY and every single one was a winner.  How is that possible?  More importantly, why didn't I play????Bang Head

The universe does not bend to your ignorance.

Just because you believe it, doesn't make it true.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51029 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2007, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Sun Spots!

or

Maybe it was just Lady Luck rewarding the Prepared Mind!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

LuckyGa3's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
      Member #10163
      January 4, 2005
      797 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2007, 10:40 am - IP Logged

You know the title to this was something I would never imagined to put on here or anywere else .

There is only one God and he is not just in New York he is everywhere .

May God Bless you

You all are awesome and I really enjoy the post but sometimes things get a little out in right field and I have to comment . As I am usally only reading  you alls post and enjoying them and I am very thankful for the  post . this is just one of those times I had to stand for God. No matter what .  Have  a Bless day to all Lottery Post members and many blessings to you all . Sun Smiley

United States
        Member #51269
        April 3, 2007
        529 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2007, 10:55 am - IP Logged

You know the title to this was something I would never imagined to put on here or anywere else .

There is only one God and he is not just in New York he is everywhere .

May God Bless you

You all are awesome and I really enjoy the post but sometimes things get a little out in right field and I have to comment . As I am usally only reading  you alls post and enjoying them and I am very thankful for the  post . this is just one of those times I had to stand for God. No matter what .  Have  a Bless day to all Lottery Post members and many blessings to you all . Sun Smiley

I don't believe in God.  I'm agnostic.Dance  I'm playing the Win-4 today, using the prediction board.  Let's see if I win something.  Since there were so many winners, that should be a non-issue.Thumbs Up

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8392 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2007, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Okay, so like was there something in the water yesterday?  I checked the winning predictions for NY and every single one was a winner.  How is that possible?  More importantly, why didn't I play????Bang Head

i dont know what pages you are looking at but here the stats for sunday's pick 4 games in new york  there were 48,677 predictions and all of them did not win only 77 of them did and if you would have played all of them you would have lost a lot of money. 

77 Prediction Winners$24,400

Statistics for Prediction Winners for Sunday, April 8, 2007 (Filter Applied)

• Total predictions: 48,677
          • Winning predictions: 77
          • Winning predictions percentage: 0.16%
          • Total simulated cost: $48,677.00
          • Total simulated prizes: $24,400.00
          • Prize Ratio: 50.13%

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            new jersey
            United States
            Member #51409
            April 8, 2007
            29 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2007, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Crying  I MISS No Pity!

Lurkingvic

new jersey
              United States
              Member #51409
              April 8, 2007
              29 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2007, 11:56 am - IP Logged

ChairI WISH THE NUMBER WILL HIT ME TODAY

Lurkingvic

United States
                Member #51269
                April 3, 2007
                529 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2007, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

i dont know what pages you are looking at but here the stats for sunday's pick 4 games in new york  there were 48,677 predictions and all of them did not win only 77 of them did and if you would have played all of them you would have lost a lot of money. 

77 Prediction Winners$24,400

Statistics for Prediction Winners for Sunday, April 8, 2007 (Filter Applied)

• Total predictions: 48,677
                • Winning predictions: 77
                • Winning predictions percentage: 0.16%
                • Total simulated cost: $48,677.00
                • Total simulated prizes: $24,400.00
                • Prize Ratio: 50.13%

I know.  I saw a lot of winners and got carried away.Thud There still a lot of winners, though.  And that's significant.Thumbs Up  I changed my mind about playing today.  I have do a little more research into which one of those guys gets the most wins.  So far, LottoMike and Geos*5666! are at the top of my list.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8392 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2007, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

I know.  I saw a lot of winners and got carried away.Thud There still a lot of winners, though.  And that's significant.Thumbs Up  I changed my mind about playing today.  I have do a little more research into which one of those guys gets the most wins.  So far, LottoMike and Geos*5666! are at the top of my list.

Try this page and remember it's just a guide as to who is doing good over all, some individuals post the same numbers for all states and while they might get some hits every day or month their picks aren't state specific.

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics-top.asp?t=50&s=ny&g=p4

to search for state specific numbers go to predictions by state select New York and then select hide all states put a check mark in the box. A new window will open up these people have specifically posted numbers for new York.

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-state.asp?s=NY&a=n

you can go back a few day and see which poster have hits and you can check their statistics for new York.

United States
                    Member #51269
                    April 3, 2007
                    529 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2007, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Try this page and remember it's just a guide as to who is doing good over all, some individuals post the same numbers for all states and while they might get some hits every day or month their picks aren't state specific.

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics-top.asp?t=50&s=ny&g=p4

to search for state specific numbers go to predictions by state select New York and then select hide all states put a check mark in the box. A new window will open up these people have specifically posted numbers for new York.

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-state.asp?s=NY&a=n

you can go back a few day and see which poster have hits and you can check their statistics for new York.

Already beat you to it, but thanks!  I am going to find a way to defeat this lotto, you hear me lotto gods?  You will bend to my will!Mad

Jester