Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

System using the total number

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2007, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Anyine using total numbers to any degree in a system?

on the pick 5/35 here I Added winning numbers up and most of them fall between 90 threw 109

So best bets would be in that range AT LEAST SOMETIMES.................What?

such as

5-15-21-24-29  total = 94 total ...... kinda a SPIN off of delta numbers  but FACT!!  most of them do add up to between 90 and 109!

wonder if there is a reverse generator somwhere that gives diffrent combos adding up to 90 threw 109?..............................Approve

Think I am addicted to random numbers------Thinking of...  fun hobby of mine but the wife does not think so at least till I hit one using some Coxoamany system than she'll handcuff me to the pc.........LOL

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49717 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2007, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

That sum range (90-109) will have a lot of combinations:

5/40 Sum=090 has 09270 entries

5/40 Sum=100 has 10350 entries

5/35 will have fewer combinations, but their'll still be quite a few.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
      Member #13130
      March 30, 2005
      2171 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2007, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

This idea gets thrown out on occasion. You have to sometimes get creative with the search to find these things. Here is one from last year ~ January of '06. 

Pick 5 Combos - Help Finding from Sums

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/126402 

Good luck with the wife & 'cuffs Wink

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
      Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
        Member #51269
        April 3, 2007
        529 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2007, 1:36 am - IP Logged

on the pick 5/35 here I Added winning numbers up and most of them fall between 90 threw 109

such as

5-15-21-24-29  total = 94 total ...... kinda a SPIN off of delta numbers  but FACT!!  most of them do add up to between 90 and 109!

wonder if there is a reverse generator somwhere that gives diffrent combos adding up to 90 threw 109?..............................Approve

Think I am addicted to random numbers------Thinking of...  fun hobby of mine but the wife does not think so at least till I hit one using some Coxoamany system than she'll handcuff me to the pc.........LOL

Gail Howard's system does this.

The universe does not bend to your ignorance.

Just because you believe it, doesn't make it true.

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8360 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2007, 2:34 am - IP Logged

such as

I've tracked sum totals for mega and match 5 for a while and the best advice i can give you is to wheel the numbers in the sum range you think might win. You might get lucky and pick the right numbers. many times i got 3 numbers out of 5 right but that was all.

The only if factor comes in to play after the draw. if only i had wheeled these numbers instead of those numbers etc. of if had did this instead of that.

The complex solution to picking the right numbers is the challenge all number trackers face for every draw they choose to pick there own numbers and apply to a system.

If the task of winning was easy everyone would be doing it. one never knows unless he experiments with different theory's. Sometimes you can try several sum number sequences and wheel them. The only problem then is having enough money to play all the lines in the wheels.  

Augusta, Georgia
            United States
            Member #51133
            March 29, 2007
            241 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2007, 10:35 am - IP Logged

If you have pick 5 with 39 numbers 1-39, they will have a bell curve distribution on their sums. The problem is that like others have pointed out, instead of, say as an example, 580,000 possible combinations, you maybe narrowed it down to, say,450,000-500,000 possible combinations depending on how wide your bell curve distribution may be.

And if you track past results, you will see the same numbers come 3-5 times in a row, but others hit once every 4-6 months. Then the next year, the numbers that hit many times will become the "few hit" numbers. 

I look at the past 3 days, see what group of numbers seem to be playing (1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-39), and sort of wing it. Because there is no way to mathematically or scientifically predict which exact numbers will hit at a certain time. You can get close, but that small element of randomness will crop up and drive you batty.  

I look at it this way, there is enough money involved over the past 10-15 years for folks who are a lot smarter than I to have worked on this for a number of years. And yet, if you look at the winners list over the past years, there doesn't seem to be any repeat winners. Did they give up after hitting once? I could see it if millions were involved, but for a $100,000 or so? If I had a method that hit once, I would keep using it until I had hit at least another time.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:00 am - IP Logged

"I look at it this way, there is enough money involved over the past 10-15 years for folks who are a lot smarter than I to have worked on this for a number of years."

That's kinda the way a lot of people think, "If it could be done, it would have already been done by some one smarter than me", that's one of the reasons some lottery software have that feature.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8360 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:34 am - IP Logged

My guess is a lot of people are assuming that the balls have some kind of memory sequence like when the same numbers show up in a draw. This can be a problem for tracking because we don't know what ball sets they are using from draw to draw. People may be assuming they are using the same set of balls for each draw. If it were the case then one might be able to forecast the next draw but that isn't the case.

So some people use skips, trends, hot, cold, and lukewarm numbers. Regardless of how you choose your numbers to play you are at the mercy of the draw, choose the right numbers to wheel, and you will get some kind of return. Choose the wrong numbers to wheel, and you get nothing. It's not rocket science. Nobody knows beforehand what the numbers will be and it's a crap shoot at best.