Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Questions??

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by wantbetter4us.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wantbetter4us's avatar - yesnurse
Virginia
United States
Member #50775
March 15, 2007
6 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2007, 3:43 am - IP Logged

Hi guys, I have some questions that I hope someone can answer for me. 1) What are the mirror states for Virginia? and 2) What are some clues or tips that you watch for to tell if a triple or a quad is coming soon to your state. I have been watching VA and there are alot of repeats, alot of numbers coming with zeros in them, and the numbers seem to be coming out of nowhere with no real pattern. Is this a clue??

Thanks,

Tree

"One day it will be me!!!"

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2007, 4:23 am - IP Logged

Hi guys, I have some questions that I hope someone can answer for me. 1) What are the mirror states for Virginia? and 2) What are some clues or tips that you watch for to tell if a triple or a quad is coming soon to your state. I have been watching VA and there are alot of repeats, alot of numbers coming with zeros in them, and the numbers seem to be coming out of nowhere with no real pattern. Is this a clue??

Thanks,

Tree

Hello  wantbetter4us, you can go to Resources at the top right of the page & click on Search for something, type in what you are looking for & you should see some posts on the various subjects to which you have questions.

wantbetter4us's avatar - yesnurse
      Virginia
      United States
      Member #50775
      March 15, 2007
      6 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2007, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Hello  wantbetter4us, you can go to Resources at the top right of the page & click on Search for something, type in what you are looking for & you should see some posts on the various subjects to which you have questions.

Thank you for your help!!!

Tree

"One day it will be me!!!"