Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Betslips.com

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
spy153's avatar - maren

United States
Member #28409
December 15, 2005
1198 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2007, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Can someone tell me how I can get the money from this site if it doesn't support us players? I did have a good account with them, but had to change some things and now it is not cooperating. I can't remember what I did last time to get it going. It says "non us." How am I suppose to even have the right address? US - outer lying islands is all that is listed. HELP !!!!

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Augusta, Georgia
    United States
    Member #51133
    March 29, 2007
    241 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2007, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Was the site one of the ones barred from doing business in the USA? It may be they can only transfer funds to non-US accounts. I would contact them via the contact form.

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
      Member #28409
      December 15, 2005
      1198 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2007, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Was the site one of the ones barred from doing business in the USA? It may be they can only transfer funds to non-US accounts. I would contact them via the contact form.

no they are a butler service.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23262 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2007, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Can someone tell me how I can get the money from this site if it doesn't support us players? I did have a good account with them, but had to change some things and now it is not cooperating. I can't remember what I did last time to get it going. It says "non us." How am I suppose to even have the right address? US - outer lying islands is all that is listed. HELP !!!!

It sounds to me like you're talking about "click 2 pay", not Betslips.  Click 2 pay is the payment service, and as far as i know they stopped taking new USA customers.  However, it is also my understanding that existing customers can continue using their payment service, at least in a limited fashion.

So, I think you're directing your frustration at the wrong party -- you should instead be talking to click 2 pay.

Now, just so you know, I'll be locking this thread, as I really don't want to clutter the forums with discussions about commercial web sites, and I'd rather avoid seeing the inevitable 2-3 people who feel obligated to start promoting a different shady web site, despite the many repeated warnings to steer clear of it, lest they be ripped off themselves.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!