Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

tuff nut to crack

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cheesegrits.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DIAMOND RAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
STONE MOUNTAIN GA.
United States
Member #6120
August 7, 2004
175 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2007, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

I'm lossing my hair, Stooges sleep, Sleep mind, Crazy moneyDupe Alert trying to hit the cash 3 here in Georgia. This lottery commisioner (out of New York City) is a tuff nut to crack compared to the old one who is now in Tenn. Very on predictable  NEED HELP..... any solutions in this think tank      ?

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2007, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm lossing my hair, Stooges sleep, Sleep mind, Crazy moneyDupe Alert trying to hit the cash 3 here in Georgia. This lottery commisioner (out of New York City) is a tuff nut to crack compared to the old one who is now in Tenn. Very on predictable  NEED HELP..... any solutions in this think tank      ?

Trying to figure this TN out myself..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2007, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello there DIAMOND RAY, stop concentrating on the "new man on the job". It is definitely eating away at your natural winning abilities.

Get your groove back!

Start remembering how it felt when the other person was in charge. Then with that feeling in place go on & make your number choices. You may surprise yourself.

Best wi$he$ to you.

Augusta, Georgia
        United States
        Member #51133
        March 29, 2007
        241 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2007, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Well if you look around at some of the picks in the Cash 3 froum, you will see you are not alone. I came up with 089 for Friday evening, wasn't real strong on it, so I didn't go up or down. Saw others had picked it as well, naturally it came out 088.

It is not the commissioner, it is not the State of Georgia, it is called 999 to 1 odds. Take a few days break, look around and visit some folks blogs and websites. See how they predict, see how the numbers seem to be one off, the wins are not avoiding us, we are just not including them in our picks. Any system that picks winners in one state on a consistent basis using less than 20 numbers will be a system someone would want to keep to themselves. Now if you pick 20 numbers and have 15 state lotteries to look at, your wins will go up.

I am going with picking 10 good numbers each week using various methods to compare them. and playing those ten all week. Can't be any worse than my results so far this week. Had 5 wins last week, none so far this week. And it seems the numbers are there in front of me, I just "think" my way past them to the "one-offers". So I got to take the thinking out of it. Just pick 10-15 and go the whole week (7 days)