Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PA EVE 4/15/07 one-shot test

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by hypersoniq.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #1340
April 6, 2003
2450 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2007, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

One Shot straight shooter test of a new spreadsheet using Latent  Repeating Sequences (LRS)...

System not anywhere near done yet, but the framework is there. only backtested to 28 prior draws (out of over 10,000) so play at your own risk (insert "for entertainment only" blurb here)... but good luck if you take a shot ;-)

Each number was backtested in position to correctly give about 10% of the draws (in contrast, the PB LoopRS sysem I am developing does 5% at best). There is a TON of "fishing" to do yet, but the first viable pick was staring at me from the summary page, so here it is for tonight (Straight only, EVE only,PA only)

3-4-4

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
    Member #6363
    August 20, 2004
    4150 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2007, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

One Shot straight shooter test of a new spreadsheet using Latent  Repeating Sequences (LRS)...

System not anywhere near done yet, but the framework is there. only backtested to 28 prior draws (out of over 10,000) so play at your own risk (insert "for entertainment only" blurb here)... but good luck if you take a shot ;-)

Each number was backtested in position to correctly give about 10% of the draws (in contrast, the PB LoopRS sysem I am developing does 5% at best). There is a TON of "fishing" to do yet, but the first viable pick was staring at me from the summary page, so here it is for tonight (Straight only, EVE only,PA only)

3-4-4

What you are working on sounds cool. I can not wait to see the finished product.

I have two numbers for PA tonight. I could not choose one.

3-6-9, 3-6-8

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #1340
      April 6, 2003
      2450 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2007, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

most of the details in my blog.

every now and then I venture from PB systems tinkering back to the big history of the pick3/pick4 PA evening draws for a change of pace. Mostly to find something I might be able to take back to the powerball sheets.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.