Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Badger.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

India
Member #51599
April 16, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: April 16, 2007, 7:24 am - IP Logged

can anyone tell me anything about your lottery? i live in north carolina, and i was sent and e-mail saying i won part of the london lottery. [880,000 pounds]. but they say i have to pay right at 200.00 dollars to recieve it. hope someone can shed some light on this or is this a scam. thank you.

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
    Clarkston,MI
    United States
    Member #35082
    March 12, 2006
    594 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2007, 7:40 am - IP Logged

It's all scams everybody been getting differant e-mails from europe that they won money (i had at least 20 of them).stay away from them.Anytime you have to pay more to get something it's a scam written all over it.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2007, 7:42 am - IP Logged

can anyone tell me anything about your lottery? i live in north carolina, and i was sent and e-mail saying i won part of the london lottery. [880,000 pounds]. but they say i have to pay right at 200.00 dollars to recieve it. hope someone can shed some light on this or is this a scam. thank you.

This is a scam.  If you send the money you will see nothing in return.

Ask yourself...did you enter this lottery?  If you did not, then you can not have won it.

Have you even ever heard of this lottery?  I know I have never heard of any lottery called "the London lottery".

On top of that, no legitimate lottery will require you to send them money before they send you money.

There are many of these scams out there.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.