Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Delta Analysis Lotto Software

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by jarasan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
groovy's avatar - cat peek-a-boo.gif
Visalia, Ca
United States
Member #46078
September 3, 2006
4 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2007, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi all, I bought the delta lotto Analysis Software. I was wondering if any of you have the software and if you are having any luck with it. I have been doing some testing with it and the results are average. Any tips on getting the most out of the software would be appreciated. Thanks

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2007, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Whao, I bought that software like 5 years ago and they didn't send me nothing...The problem i think is with that software is that i think you can only convert 1 combinations to the delta numbers and not an entire set of combinations...What i am saying is that you cann't "convert" lots of combinations to delta numbers at one time...You can only convert 1 combination to delta numbers at a time (I think not sure)...

I'll like to believe what they say about the lotteries been unevenly distributed towards the smaller delta numbers, but i can't confirm that until i see a software that can convert hundreds if not thousand of combinations to delta numbers, to be able to analyze them...

I don't know yours may be able to do all of the above...What delta lotto system does reminds me of encryption/cryptography....

And my question to you is: Can you also eliminate combinations that have one delta number of 13 and above?

I sent my money twice to them and didn't received anything....

"Keno is "el diablo cazador de hombres".........."          "You can't see it......."              "And it skins them......."                                      from movie "Predator 1"

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
      Member #13130
      March 30, 2005
      2171 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2007, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Hi all, I bought the delta lotto Analysis Software. I was wondering if any of you have the software and if you are having any luck with it. I have been doing some testing with it and the results are average. Any tips on getting the most out of the software would be appreciated. Thanks

Using the deltas is just a tool because most of the sets still leave you with a fairly large quantity of playable numbers. Use it with other filters. What I did was create a file that had all of the delta values (for a certain matrix size), then I can just check for the presence or absence of a number (or group), sum or product of the delta numbers, etc.

Then just backtest and see what types of things have been happening in the real games.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
      Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
        Member #33295
        February 19, 2006
        699 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2007, 1:22 am - IP Logged

If anyone is interested, I have a Delta Numbers spreadsheet on my website on the downloads page.

http://www.freewebs.com/beatpick3

Let me warn you in advance, it has a Macro so you have to save it to your computer and enable macros if asked for it to work. Then all you do is copy from Lottery Post past drawings page or pages and paste into Cell A7 then hit FORMAT button. It will format up to 10,000 drawings. All it does is tell you the Delta numbers for the drawings. Anything else is up to you.

Bud

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2007, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I think is a great idea if you can add multiple filters beside adding the delta number conversion...One of the filters i would add would be to eliminate all combinations that have one delta number of 13 & above....Another filter we could apply is the sum total of each delta combinations filter...I will have to look at perhaps 200 delta combination past draws to see what needs to be weeded out/eliminated....

Anyone else got other ideas of other filters we could apply? 

Budward i like the X-files soundtrack... 

"The truth is outhere"                                          from tv series "The X-Files"

Indiana
            United States
            Member #40539
            June 3, 2006
            11 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2007, 12:47 am - IP Logged

I like the xfiles soundtrack but i hate websites with sound.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
              Harbinger
              D.C./MD.
              United States
              Member #44103
              July 30, 2006
              5583 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2007, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

I bought it also, and I don't use it.  It does what it says it does. It is one heck of a line generator! Import of numbers is very easy.  Setting parameters and the creating of files is easy.  The delta system though, IMHO, complicates the decision process by not helping you narrow down the numbers you ultimately play for money.

I believe that one of the basic goals in playing the 5/39, 6/39, 5/35 games etc. is to be able to play every game daily, economically,  and effectively.  For myself, this means staying within a budget and getting the field of numbers and lines into that budget.  The delta system is a shotgun approach and expensive to play,  the sets it generates are numerous,  making it difficult and time consuming to play the sets it generates.  One of my problems was looking at all these lines and not being able to decide which ones to play, it drove me nuts looking at all those lines and thinking "what if the line I didn't play drops?" LOL jarasan

Remember: As delta becomes smaller and the value of x nears the end of the curve,  the approximation of the area under the curve is more accurate.  I don't miss calculus.  I do miss hitting the lottery.