Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If You Had This Dream..?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
New York, NY
United States
Member #39471
May 16, 2006
2698 Posts
Posted: April 20, 2007, 10:29 am - IP Logged

This is serious. 

Really dramatic, and traumatic current events can wortm their way below our concious and appear in our dreams.

What if you dreamed that Virginia Tech mass Murderer appeared in a shouting a three or 4 digit number? Would you play that number?

What do you think?

My own answer (and I have never had such a dream not can I even think how a sane person would have that dream) is that I would never play that number even if it was already in my workouts.

$$$

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2007, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Most people that I know will play #s that are tied to events past & present.

I've seen posts linking pick 3s & pick 4s to past events even as far back as the 1800's.

If someone had a vivid & all telling dream of that magnitude then it would be up to the dreamer to send out a warning. As far as playing the #s seen in or related to the dream, that would have to be decided on an individual basis. & then that is connecting emotions to #s. I would play the #s. This recent happening on 04/16/07. I'm sure some have played combos related to this date. #s are played everyday sometimes related to horrible events.