Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not Afraid To Try A Prediction

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Grumple Dumple.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Grumple Dumple's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
Member #48618
January 3, 2007
87 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2007, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I've been glimpsing the dang phenomenon on and off over the last week while studying recent past results in the WV and Minnesota Daily 3 games but I just can't hold on to the thing.

I'm risking egg on my face but based on some of what I saw and could retain in my mind:

Tonight's WV Daily 3: "BAC"

Not sure about it though (I'm most insecure about the C).

One thing I would like to predict with a little more certainty though is this:

The next occurrence of a "B" appearing in the extreme left column will be accompanied by a "A" in the middle column.

Let's see if I am right about either the prediction for tonight or the B accompanied by an A (whenever the B does show up).

Risking egg on my face... but what the hey!

Regards everyone.  See Ya!

United States
    Member #48618
    January 3, 2007
    87 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2007, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

I've been glimpsing the dang phenomenon on and off over the last week while studying recent past results in the WV and Minnesota Daily 3 games but I just can't hold on to the thing.

I'm risking egg on my face but based on some of what I saw and could retain in my mind:

Tonight's WV Daily 3: "BAC"

Not sure about it though (I'm most insecure about the C).

One thing I would like to predict with a little more certainty though is this:

The next occurrence of a "B" appearing in the extreme left column will be accompanied by a "A" in the middle column.

Let's see if I am right about either the prediction for tonight or the B accompanied by an A (whenever the B does show up).

Risking egg on my face... but what the hey!

Regards everyone.  See Ya!

"Tonight's WV Daily 3: "BAC"

Whoops...  LOL 

Twas a "CCB".

Well, let's wait for the B to show in the extreme left column and see what accompanies it.

In the mean time I'll go back to work on those recent drawings and see if I can correctly anticipate where those progressions are headed.

See Ya!

United States
      Member #33295
      February 19, 2006
      699 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2007, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for trying, GrumpleDumple!!

Hurray!

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

United States
        Member #48618
        January 3, 2007
        87 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2007, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!

I'll get it yet!

Thanks budward.  Smiley

Curious2k3's avatar - Curious 2k3.jpg
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #34209
          March 1, 2006
          265 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2007, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Definitely a nice try Grumple. Glad to see you around.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5145 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2007, 4:49 am - IP Logged

Hurray!

DON't>>>>>GIVE-UP........GP::::

...........LET's..........."ALL"..........DRINK

...........from  ............ THAT..........>>>>>

"SILVER CUP"  

PSYKOMO 

United States
              Member #48618
              January 3, 2007
              87 Posts
              Posted: April 23, 2007, 11:00 am - IP Logged

-->

B B ?

When a B shows in the extreme left column it should be accompanied by another B in the middle column.

<--

B A ?

When an A shows in the middle column it should be accompanied by a B in the extreme left column.

<---

B ? A

When an A shows in the extreme right column a B should accompany it in the extreme left column.

That last scenario would indicate that the B B ? scenario (at the top) should appear before either of those other ones and that the "?" will not be an A. So look for something like a:

BBB or BBC occurring soon in WV Cash 3 (Whenever a B shows in the extreme left column).

The thing I seem to be the most sure of is that when an A appears in the extreme right column it indeed will be accompanied by a B in the extreme left column. And I just noticed that I had written down perceiving the possibility of an A in the middle column when the A does show in the extreme right column though I don't remember writing it down, so it's possible that when the A shows in the extreme right column there will be this as the actual drawing: "BAA".

Now, let me just say that all of that was hard to keep in my mind as I "glimpsed" it, so please allow that I may have made mistakes as I rushed to get it all written down before I got confused with it.

It is as if when I am following along and understanding it, I don't get a second chance because I have already forgotten how I was following along with the particular progression(s).

It is really hard to hold onto that stuff as I perceive it.

During rare moments of enlightenment I am able to see the numbers many moves ahead (like in chess) but it is so delicate a thing that if I stop to analyze it it instantly evaporates in front of my eyes and I am then left with nothing except the option of starting all over again and hope that I follow along the same path(s) correctly as I did the first time. It is sheer agony when it is like that.

The ironic thing about it though is that it is not difficult at all to see what the phenomenon is doing and where those progressions (and sequences, if you like) are headed. The problem is quite simply with me making it more complicated than it actually is. I am getting in my own way all the time.

Regards.  See Ya!

United States
                Member #33295
                February 19, 2006
                699 Posts
                Posted: April 23, 2007, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi Grumple,

Thanks for sharing all of your tips with us.

It is much appreciated!!

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

United States
                  Member #48618
                  January 3, 2007
                  87 Posts
                  Posted: April 23, 2007, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

"Tonight's WV Daily 3: "BAC"

Whoops...  LOL 

Twas a "CCB".

Well, let's wait for the B to show in the extreme left column and see what accompanies it.

In the mean time I'll go back to work on those recent drawings and see if I can correctly anticipate where those progressions are headed.

See Ya!

I knew that C on the end would throw me tonight if it were to come up. (I was actually hoping it wouldn't.)

If it had not come up tonight I believe the middle column would have been a B.

It is not just a coincidence that tonight's drawing was 417 -- the very "BAC" that I predicted one drawing back. (I was premature by a single drawing.)

The C determined the BA (though admittedly, of the three letters (columns) I had been the most insecure about the C).

I knew I saw it though!

I'm pleased with my effort because I know it was based on more than just guesswork.

Kinda close!  Big Grin

United States
                    Member #48618
                    January 3, 2007
                    87 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2007, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Really struggling with it... really struggling, but

WV Cash 3:

Next occurrence of an A in the extreme right column will result in this drawing:

"BBA"

(maybe tonight's drawing -- maybe not)

Not afraid to try!

Thumbs Up

United States
                      Member #48618
                      January 3, 2007
                      87 Posts
                      Posted: April 24, 2007, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

WV Cash 3:

Next occurrence of an A in the extreme right column will result in this drawing:

"BBA"

Not afraid to try!

Thumbs Up

I can't remember now if it will be a "BBA" by virtue of the next appearance of the A in the extreme right column or by virtue of the next appearance of the B in the extreme left column -- but it is one or the other. I thought it was by virtue of the A but I have second-guessed myself now. I can't get back into that particular window of seeing it now; I have forgotten the particular path of logic I followed.

It is either the next occurrence of the B in the extreme left column or it is the next occurrence of the A in the extreme right column (one if not the other -- but not necessarily both) that will result in this drawing:

"BBA"

(It may show up as tonight's drawing or it may wait.)

I just wanted to clarify that I have forgotten whether I determined the "BBA" drawing by the next appearance of the B in the extreme left column or the A in the extreme right column, but it was one or the other. 

Regards.

United States
                        Member #48618
                        January 3, 2007
                        87 Posts
                        Posted: April 24, 2007, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Ah, jeez man... either I'm reading this correctly or I ain't:

I'm really going too far out on a limb with it but since it is based on something more than pure guesswork -- here it is:

Tuesday April 24th Minnesota drawing will be this:

"ABA"

If not, then I would like to assert that one of these scenarios is a certainty along the way:

* The first appearance of an A in the left column will be accompanied by a B in the middle column.

* The first appearance of a B in the middle column will be accompanied by an A in the left column.

That's not the same thing because it's possible that an A will be accompanied by an A or a C and not the B, but then the B can still appear anytime later with the correct A in the left.

Get it?

Not afraid to predict!

Thumbs Up

United States
                          Member #48618
                          January 3, 2007
                          87 Posts
                          Posted: April 24, 2007, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Ah, jeez man... either I'm reading this correctly or I ain't:

I'm really going too far out on a limb with it but since it is based on something more than pure guesswork -- here it is:

Tuesday April 24th Minnesota drawing will be this:

"ABA"

If not, then I would like to assert that one of these scenarios is a certainty along the way:

* The first appearance of an A in the left column will be accompanied by a B in the middle column.

* The first appearance of a B in the middle column will be accompanied by an A in the left column.

That's not the same thing because it's possible that an A will be accompanied by an A or a C and not the B, but then the B can still appear anytime later with the correct A in the left.

Get it?

Not afraid to predict!

Thumbs Up

"Ah, jeez man... either I'm reading this correctly or I ain't..."

Actual drawing was: BBB (445)

No excuses offered with this dismal failure.

"... I would like to assert that one of these scenarios is a certainty along the way:

* The first appearance of a B in the middle column will be accompanied by an A in the left column." (This one is invalid now based on what actually came up.)

Let's see if the next appearance of an A in the left column indeed is accompanied by a B in the middle column.

Also, look to see if the actual "ABA" I predicted comes up anyway with the next appearance of that A in the left column in the next day or two or few (I notice that I can be premature with a drawing by a day or two or few like I was the other day with the WV Cash 3 coming in one day after I called it.)

Not afraid to predict!

Thumbs Up

United States
                            Member #48618
                            January 3, 2007
                            87 Posts
                            Posted: April 24, 2007, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

WV Cash 3:

"BBA"

Not afraid to try!

Thumbs Up

This evening's actual WV Cash 3 was: BCA (672)

I know that for many of you "close does not count" (and I generally agree with that), but I want credit anyway for being close: the left and right columns were called correctly and for me I know that I was at least on the right track.

I'll leave it to each of you to judge whether or not I was on the right track.

It is possible I am premature with this one as well. Look to see if it just happens to come in with the next appearance of a B in the middle column. (Probably not -- but maybe.)

Not afraid to predict!

Thumbs Up

Regards everyone.