Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Too funny

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Omniscient.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
Wisconsin
United States
Member #1303
March 27, 2003
1508 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2007, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I know some of you may have already encountered something similar when doing searches.  But this one this morning cracked me up.  I was Googling "lottery numbers" and here is one of the automatic, misleading ads that appeared on the page

Wow ! Ebay sells lottery numbers !  Suppose they got the winning ones for tonight? Green laugh

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2007, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

I know what you mean. I've seen that too. It's like they just insert anything you type in the search and insert it, whether it makes sense or not.

I did that once with the word galaxies, and saw that ebay thingy. "Find galaxies on ebay"...LOL

There's a special on galaxies today, buy two and get a third one for free...LOL

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2007, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I just did this on the Yahoo search....funny!!

Galaxy

Galaxy Online. Shop Target.com.

www.Target.com

Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #1303
        March 27, 2003
        1508 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2007, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

I know what you mean. I've seen that too. It's like they just insert anything you type in the search and insert it, whether it makes sense or not.

I did that once with the word galaxies, and saw that ebay thingy. "Find galaxies on ebay"...LOL

There's a special on galaxies today, buy two and get a third one for free...LOL

Ooooooooh....I always wanted my own galaxy.  I can buy it with the winning lottery numbers I get from ebay !

============

Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #1303
          March 27, 2003
          1508 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2007, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

I just did this on the Yahoo search....funny!!

Galaxy

Galaxy Online. Shop Target.com.

www.Target.com

Whoa ! I was in the local Target this morning and they  didn't have any galaxies for sale !

This must be something they only sell online . LOL !

============

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
            Wandering Aimlessly
            United States
            Member #25360
            November 5, 2005
            4461 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2007, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Pac, are you sure you weren't on a Ford minivan site?  Wink  You really can buy a Galaxy.  (remember the classic car spelled galaxie? maybe you're too young.)

Fly me to the moon
            And let me play among the stars
            Let me see what spring is like
            On Jupiter and Mars

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2007, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Pac, are you sure you weren't on a Ford minivan site?  Wink  You really can buy a Galaxy.  (remember the classic car spelled galaxie? maybe you're too young.)

Fly me to the moon
              And let me play among the stars
              Let me see what spring is like
              On Jupiter and Mars

I see your point, however, it works for just about anything that's not material so to speak, like a car, toy, or anything similar.

For example, I can probably type in the word Happiness, and it'll still say "Find happiness at low prices on ebay, or whatever. Infact, I'll go try that now..LOL

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2007, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

I tied "happiness" but it didn't fall for that one. But I did punch in planet and this is what I got....funny...LOL

Planet Pluto For Less
                www.eBay.com - Looking for planet pluto? Find exactly what you want today.
                  Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10391 Posts
                  Posted: April 23, 2007, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Darn, I tried "Tomorrow's Mega Millions results" on Yahoo and all I got were past results.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #1303
                    March 27, 2003
                    1508 Posts
                    Posted: April 23, 2007, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Darn, I tried "Tomorrow's Mega Millions results" on Yahoo and all I got were past results.

Are you sure there wasn't an ad there somwhere saying you could find all you want at some commercial website?

============

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: April 24, 2007, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I know some of you may have already encountered something similar when doing searches.  But this one this morning cracked me up.  I was Googling "lottery numbers" and here is one of the automatic, misleading ads that appeared on the page

Wow ! Ebay sells lottery numbers !  Suppose they got the winning ones for tonight? Green laugh

If you are talking about the "Win the lottery with Hypnosis" on the ebay website...I do believe in that...I believe your unconscious/pre-conscious is like a supercomputer where you can read and pay attention to things your eyes don't pay attention to...Is like a camera in the back of your head...And i believe is either your left side or right side of your brain that process the information almost unnoticeable by your conscious mind...With hypnosis you could train your mind to do quantum or extreme calculations and can figure out what's going to play in the lottery...With hypnosis you could win Powerball...It may not be your first year but in the future....I firmly believe this...

Years ago i bought me a program that says you could read at the speed of light...But it uses your pre-conscious...Even though i can't read consciously, i think i am nurturing my preconscious and i still try this system up to this day...

You know how they say that the eyes are windows to your soul, well i believe the eyes are windows to your unconscious/pre-conscious...Guys i said pre-conscious, i am not talking about your spiritual side....

I think is the preconscious and not the unconscious but i don't know what's the difference...

With the program i mostly, perhaps only read Calculus, Math books, and physics and chemistry books at the speed of light...

"If you think about it, Taxes, Dams, The Stock Market, are in a way, some forms of lottery...."

Coastal Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #2653
                        October 30, 2003
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: April 25, 2007, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

If you are talking about the "Win the lottery with Hypnosis" on the ebay website...I do believe in that...I believe your unconscious/pre-conscious is like a supercomputer where you can read and pay attention to things your eyes don't pay attention to...Is like a camera in the back of your head...And i believe is either your left side or right side of your brain that process the information almost unnoticeable by your conscious mind...With hypnosis you could train your mind to do quantum or extreme calculations and can figure out what's going to play in the lottery...With hypnosis you could win Powerball...It may not be your first year but in the future....I firmly believe this...

Years ago i bought me a program that says you could read at the speed of light...But it uses your pre-conscious...Even though i can't read consciously, i think i am nurturing my preconscious and i still try this system up to this day...

You know how they say that the eyes are windows to your soul, well i believe the eyes are windows to your unconscious/pre-conscious...Guys i said pre-conscious, i am not talking about your spiritual side....

I think is the preconscious and not the unconscious but i don't know what's the difference...

With the program i mostly, perhaps only read Calculus, Math books, and physics and chemistry books at the speed of light...

"If you think about it, Taxes, Dams, The Stock Market, are in a way, some forms of lottery...."

Thud

I fell down  Green laugh  but at slightly less than the speed of light.

Dare I ask how a Dam is some form of lottery ?

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #46570
                          September 14, 2006
                          558 Posts
                          Posted: April 25, 2007, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Are you sure you don't mean subconscious mind ?? That's the real heavy functioning side of your brain. It controls your breathing, makes you drive a car without even thinking about it, and solves and troubleshoots without you even having to think about it. Imagine if you had to think about breathing ?!?

I believe your mind, along with quantum mechanics, opens new possibilities that most people can't comprehend. As we speak, the US government is creating a quantum computer. It is basically 6 or 9 supercomputers connected together to solve calculations incredibly fast.

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!