Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

who is the best predictor on lotterypost?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 10 years ago by delores247.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
brooklyn
United States
Member #50769
March 15, 2007
60 Posts
Posted: April 23, 2007, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

who is the greatest predictor in this site?

ajbb's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
    NORTH CAROLINA COAST
    United States
    Member #1029
    January 12, 2003
    570 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2007, 10:02 am - IP Logged

normally i wouldn't answer a question like this, but EVERYONE IS THE BEST PREDICTOR. everyday is the best day for everyone and everyone is right in their own thought and predicitions.think about the DUMB  question you just asked us as lottery members and the question never should have been asked. check the members and their post and pick what you like.

Augusta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #51133
      March 29, 2007
      241 Posts
      Posted: April 24, 2007, 10:12 am - IP Logged

From looking for the past few weeks, it seems that most people have "streaks" where they hit fairly close together and then it cools off for a while. And it depends on your state or what you are playing.  It becomes a matter of luck and timing in choosing which predictions to go by.

angelm's avatar - anne
        richmond ky.
        United States
        Member #15877
        May 22, 2005
        8472 Posts
        Posted: April 24, 2007, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Everyone here adds to LP with their ideas,systems,predictions!!!!!!

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
          Member #42875
          July 9, 2006
          7245 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2007, 10:16 am - IP Logged

normally i wouldn't answer a question like this, but EVERYONE IS THE BEST PREDICTOR. everyday is the best day for everyone and everyone is right in their own thought and predicitions.think about the DUMB  question you just asked us as lottery members and the question never should have been asked. check the members and their post and pick what you like.

I Agree! 

All of the predictors on this site give their time and great efforts to post numbers for us in hopes that we all get hits... Therefore that makes them All good predictors as far as I am concerned, in my opinion to pick one above another would diminish their time and efforts.  

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
            mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2007, 10:33 am - IP Logged

I agree Lucky..and with everyone else..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #20
              December 20, 2000
              56966 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2007, 10:33 am - IP Logged

I Agree! 

All of the predictors on this site give their time and great efforts to post numbers for us in hopes that we all get hits... Therefore that makes them All good predictors as far as I am concerned, in my opinion to pick one above another would diminish their time and efforts.  

I Agree! I Agree! I Agree!

Generally I hate this kind of post, but seeing how members are responding to it with intelligent answers, is very refreshing !!

Good Luck Lep

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
                Member #31284
                January 27, 2006
                8962 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2007, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I appreciate all predictors they are all my Muhammad Ali's

Boxing 

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8360 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2007, 11:23 am - IP Logged

The ability for one to predict with any certainty of accuracy depends greatly on what you might perceive as a great predictor. Would you accept one hit a week as being good, or one hit a month, or do you think a person needs to hit a number every day to be a great predictor. Since no one knows beforehand what the numbers are going to be and peoples systems are varied there are going to be days when predictors will do good and days when they won't.

Because of ease of doing so many predictors predict for all states instead of individual states. And because of this their numbers have a better chance of coming out over the wide range of states that they are able to predict for. In my book this doesn't make anyone a great predictor. It just means they got lucky.

I might also note that there might be people who post for all states that have entered their picks for individual states when they posted their picks but we would have no way of knowing that unless we were told before hand in some other post or on a blog. An example of this would be if i posted my picks and told someone my first ten picks were for ohio and my second ten picks were for new york etc.

On the other hand there are many predictors that post on the forums and post on the prediction pages for individual states and many times they get it Right. And in order to capitalize on this you need to follow the forums postings on a regular basis. Based on performance some of these predictors do a great job.

I guess if you followed the forums and carefully screened the posters you might find more than a few great predictors.

Augusta, Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #51133
                    March 29, 2007
                    241 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2007, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

And another thing to add:

There is a member right now who is predicting for Georgia and is having good success. I hope he is able to capitalize on that success. When he predicted the first straight, I thought " Good for him, great job". But I didn't bet his numbers the next prediction he made since i thought he had gotten lucky. Well, I missed that hit as well. So I finally came to my senses and bet his numbers, won $40 on a straight/box, but I had already spent that betting his numbers. So I bet his numbers again, no hit. So I'm down around $35-40 now. I skipped the next prediction, he had a hit. So I bet the next prediction, a miss. So now I'm down around $80.  Skipped betting on his next prediction which had a hit, and bet the next one which was a miss. So I'm down around $120. Skipped the next few which turned out to be misses. Then, he had a hit last night, so I bet $52 on his numbers for Midday today, a miss again. So I have had bad timing. I'm sure others have hit his straights for a good return, but this is not my week. So for the last month, I am back to about even. 

My point is that even if you believe in something, it doesn't always mean you will succeed. And the lottery can be very aggravating, it is not easy to win and it is very frustating when you have a string of numbers being one digit off.

My recommendation is to look for a week or so, see how things go, and then start betting small amounts with the greatest chance, like 50 cent boxes. Build up some money and then move up to betting larger amounts.

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                      Member #19043
                      July 24, 2005
                      7378 Posts
                      Posted: April 24, 2007, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

The Greatest Predictor in this site is EVERYONE,Don't have to think about This one so i am giving everyone a Party,Here is a Big WTG TO EVERYONE,Now Let's have a PartyPartyPartyPartyParty