Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Players

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 10 years ago by alhuds.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Richmond Va.
United States
Member #6187
August 11, 2004
92 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2007, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Have any of u tried Steve Players winsheets got  one in the mail today $79.95 for pick 3 & $99.95 for pick 4 or $ 149.95 for both .WHAT DO U THINK

catlover

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2007, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2007, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I don't have his winsheets, but I do have about 5 of his systems, and they're all just a bunch of crap, except for his cash graphs. That's the only one where you have a decent chance of charting the daily activity, sort of like a stock chart.

The rest I own are just hyped up hitting once in a while but not consistently enough for a positive cash flow in the long term.

I did win 3 grand with his cash graphs with 984, about 4 years ago.

His long winded stories about how he came up with these hair-brained schemes was just about getting too old. I stopped buying from him a long time ago. The downfall is that most of his systems aren't refundable, because he states that it's knowledge that the buyer has already seen after they purchase it. However, I did get a refund on a cheap system once, but I had to show the workout and convince him that I couldn't make any money on a consistent basis.

Good luck..

jeeps1's avatar - disney26

United States
        Member #47
        December 11, 2001
        236 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2007, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

save your money.  linda

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2007, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Have any of u tried Steve Players winsheets got  one in the mail today $79.95 for pick 3 & $99.95 for pick 4 or $ 149.95 for both .WHAT DO U THINK

How did you get on his mailing list?  Years ago after I signed up for a lottery magazine with Publisher Clearing House I too was on a lottery player sucker list.  For a year there after I got all kinds of mail from people selling lottery systems and numbers.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
            Harbinger
            D.C./MD.
            United States
            Member #44103
            July 30, 2006
            5583 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2007, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player(s) is a cool sounding gambly kind of name. Like you belong to the players club. I'm a playah.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2007, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player(s) is a cool sounding gambly kind of name. Like you belong to the players club. I'm a playah.

That sounds all good and....but.....Steve Player is a scheister.

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2007, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

How did you get on his mailing list?  Years ago after I signed up for a lottery magazine with Publisher Clearing House I too was on a lottery player sucker list.  For a year there after I got all kinds of mail from people selling lottery systems and numbers.

I sent for his catalog about a year ago and always receive these "latest hot system" newsletters, got this one too. That's one way to get on the mailing list. "THIS IS THE BIG ONE" he proclaims with this system. "THE ONE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR." LOL 

Canada
                  Member #1888
                  July 20, 2003
                  184 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2007, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

bought his systems years ago ! they suck! the namee is right steve player cause he will play you for a fool!!!!

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                    Harbinger
                    D.C./MD.
                    United States
                    Member #44103
                    July 30, 2006
                    5583 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2007, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

It is play for your Monet'. Know what I'm sayin? He's gonna play ya.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3106 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2007, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

The latest Player system sounds like he's just going through the motions.  Ten dollars means 10 or 20 bets, maybe a 5 or 6 number wheel is involved.  Root Number could have something to do with root sums.  The prize amounts clearly are dependent on winning three times in a row reinvesting the prize in the next draw where winning again and again is highly unlikely.  If you work out a root number and play a preset collection of 10 or 20 numbers that's a small percentage of the total field of 220 yet he makes it sound like you invest ten dollars and win and win and win, how often is that gonna happen.  He didn't even bother to attempt to prove he's won with this system.  His supposed testers only reported wins not three wins in a row.  Not his best promotional effort.  BobP

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31369 Posts
                        Posted: April 28, 2007, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

The latest Player system sounds like he's just going through the motions.  Ten dollars means 10 or 20 bets, maybe a 5 or 6 number wheel is involved.  Root Number could have something to do with root sums.  The prize amounts clearly are dependent on winning three times in a row reinvesting the prize in the next draw where winning again and again is highly unlikely.  If you work out a root number and play a preset collection of 10 or 20 numbers that's a small percentage of the total field of 220 yet he makes it sound like you invest ten dollars and win and win and win, how often is that gonna happen.  He didn't even bother to attempt to prove he's won with this system.  His supposed testers only reported wins not three wins in a row.  Not his best promotional effort.  BobP

yes.  i shredded the letter  asap.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Richmond Va.
                          United States
                          Member #6187
                          August 11, 2004
                          92 Posts
                          Posted: April 28, 2007, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Iwould like to thank each of u for saving me some money on Steve Players system.My mother use to tell me afool & his money can some be separated.I was about to be one (lol)

catlover

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7712 Posts
                            Posted: April 28, 2007, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Iwould like to thank each of u for saving me some money on Steve Players system.My mother use to tell me afool & his money can some be separated.I was about to be one (lol)

That's what's so great about this forum, you will get the information you need before reaching into that pocketbook. Take a long look around here,you will find many many systems and all for free. Yes Nod

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10354 Posts
                              Posted: April 28, 2007, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

One of the things I've learned here at LP is that "Steve Player" is now a think tank, a group of people, not one person, that comes up with ideas about systems that they think may work and what they do is seel the ideas to people who test the system.

If any one of them did as claimed, why would they keep coiming up with new ones?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.