Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

massachusetts

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Spring0149.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #38388
April 28, 2006
411 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2007, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

just wondering, if there is anyone ,other than the few that post here from Mass. are we, the only ones out of all the members? ?          Retxx maybe that is why there isn't that much posting for Mass. there is no one on here from Mass.,I find that hard to believe though, lol, anyhow,it would make it more fun if more folks would participate from Mass.   also,Look at all the activity from the other states,all the members can't be from those states,Mich. Tenn,ect. can they??well just wondering,    But hey,Come out come out wherever you are...lol,      Huppy

United States
    Member #38388
    April 28, 2006
    411 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2007, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

just wondering, if there is anyone ,other than the few that post here from Mass. are we, the only ones out of all the members? ?          Retxx maybe that is why there isn't that much posting for Mass. there is no one on here from Mass.,I find that hard to believe though, lol, anyhow,it would make it more fun if more folks would participate from Mass.   also,Look at all the activity from the other states,all the members can't be from those states,Mich. Tenn,ect. can they??well just wondering,    But hey,Come out come out wherever you are...lol,      Huppy

I meant to put this in Lottery discussion,but don't know how,or if I can move it..sorry..

United States
      Member #51219
      April 1, 2007
      2 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2007, 12:56 am - IP Logged

guess you can go to the Lottery Discussion heading and then click New Topic?

anyway, I'm from MA also, working as a store clerk.  I see several predictions for mass on the prediction board also get a little bit currious...

anyway, what games do you play? I often see some guys going to my store buying tickets and cashing 'em; only thing is it seems they don't win much...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2007, 11:03 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

United States
          Member #38388
          April 28, 2006
          411 Posts
          Posted: April 26, 2007, 11:22 am - IP Logged

guess you can go to the Lottery Discussion heading and then click New Topic?

anyway, I'm from MA also, working as a store clerk.  I see several predictions for mass on the prediction board also get a little bit currious...

anyway, what games do you play? I often see some guys going to my store buying tickets and cashing 'em; only thing is it seems they don't win much...

I play pick 4, mostly front 3 back 3, mass cash and of course mega mills.  I think when you click on mass predictions that is for all states,if you click for mass only there isn't any or just a few,I thought that at first thinking all those predictions were for mass. correct me if I am wrong but do believe there for all states..peace and hello to you,Huppy

United States
            Member #51219
            April 1, 2007
            2 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2007, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

972 and 530 coming soon...