Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

U must read this !!

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Shawnintennesse.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bob27's avatar - chakra man1.jpg
chicago
United States
Member #34162
February 28, 2006
315 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2007, 12:11 am - IP Logged

today,something really strange happened to me.i played 1$ qucik pick for pick 4 mid...box only....

my # were 5127...actual # were 5027!!!.........thats not it...same day,i played 3 $ strightbox pick 4

for evening,,quickpick....my # were 3620...and actual # 2620 !!!!!! if first # would change into 2,i 

would win 7,500$ !!!.ahhhhhhhhhhh what a day...how many of u,,,experience something like this? 

chicago
    United States
    Member #34162
    February 28, 2006
    315 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2007, 9:52 am - IP Logged

80 people read my post with no answers? looks like its normal for you then.for me playing only 1 

number,and being that close in two drawings is pretty impressive.

sask.
      Canada
      Member #2713
      November 6, 2003
      35 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2007, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Hi bob27,

You bet once in a while it happens to me playing pick3 and I think what happened,I then go to my charts and review my pick thinking how come I did not see that.I agree with you, that was very very impressive if your only playing 1 number and comming that close intwo drawings                       

Good luck to you in your next attempt.

chicago
        United States
        Member #34162
        February 28, 2006
        315 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2007, 10:19 am - IP Logged

thx for reply.that first 1$ box,i dont really worry about it,but that 3$ strightbox is really painful.

i never came that close in pick 4 before.7,500$ would change my life a little,you know.i am a little

dissapointed,i did not win,but at other hand,,i was very very close,and i am happy with that too. 

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          51255 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2007, 10:26 am - IP Logged

80 people read my post with no answers? looks like its normal for you then.for me playing only 1 

number,and being that close in two drawings is pretty impressive.

When you trick people into reading your post by using a subject like "U must read this !!" instead of a subject that describes the nature of the post you'll get more responses because the folks reading your post will be interested in your post because of the subject and will be more inclined to responded to it.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

chicago
            United States
            Member #34162
            February 28, 2006
            315 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2007, 10:32 am - IP Logged

its not a trick..i just didnt want my post to be missed.this never happened to me in single day,and it is amazing for me,and important for other to read it.ur right,i should change the subject,but nothing else came to me.i  put my post,minutes after i saw those pick 4 numbers,and i was still in shock.

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              51255 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2007, 10:34 am - IP Logged

today,something really strange happened to me.i played 1$ qucik pick for pick 4 mid...box only....

my # were 5127...actual # were 5027!!!.........thats not it...same day,i played 3 $ strightbox pick 4

for evening,,quickpick....my # were 3620...and actual # 2620 !!!!!! if first # would change into 2,i 

would win 7,500$ !!!.ahhhhhhhhhhh what a day...how many of u,,,experience something like this? 

Maybe you have something their!

Get a Quick Pick: 5127

Then Play: 6127 5227 5137 5128 4127 5027 5117 5126

Get a Quick Pick: 3620

Then Play: 4620 3720 3630 3621 2620 3520 3610 3629

You could be $$$$ richer!!!

chicago
                United States
                Member #34162
                February 28, 2006
                315 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2007, 10:42 am - IP Logged

thats a good idea..i will try this today,and let u know,what happened this evening.if that idea would come to me in 3620,i would have 7,500$$.thx for idea again,raven.

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  51255 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2007, 10:44 am - IP Logged

its not a trick..i just didnt want my post to be missed.this never happened to me in single day,and it is amazing for me,and important for other to read it.ur right,i should change the subject,but nothing else came to me.i  put my post,minutes after i saw those pick 4 numbers,and i was still in shock.

What can I tell you: If it looks like a duck, and it walks like a duck, then it must be a duck!

"Quick Pick Off-By-One Twice Today" sounds good!

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                    Member #48046
                    December 7, 2006
                    1699 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2007, 11:17 am - IP Logged

In Bobs 1st q-pick.....

the second number changed,          In the second q-pick it was the first.....

how do you know wich one to change?  I got a cash 4 quick-pick yesterday evening      ....0040

(it was the first casg 4 I got in about 2 months)..... i donn't play them hardly at all.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23352 Posts
                      Posted: April 27, 2007, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I know how you feel, but Raven62 is right.  Believe it or not, many of us have had similar experiences with being one number off.  In my case, I could have won $250,000 with one number being a 47 instead of the 46 that I had picked.  You should always create a subject that is descriptive of your post.  If it is a topic that interests people, you will get lots of responses for sure.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
                        Springfield,Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #14006
                        April 19, 2005
                        3972 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2007, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the P4...

Get used to it..LOL 

Your going to have alot of them..:)

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

United States
                          Member #10720
                          January 23, 2005
                          933 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2007, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

A few weeks ago I played pick 4 in nj and PA, and it came out both places box, then the next day it came out REVERSED, the PA # in nj, the nj # in PA, that I had won with. Also that week there were TWO times I played a box-only pick 4 and it came STR so if I'd said STR+box both times I'd have won $5K total. Also rarely a day goes by that I don't miss by one digit someplace on a box or a pair.

If you think this will happen again, get the QP, and then play manual pick with one digit changed. If it doesn't happen then it's sheer coincidence.

Here are 2 other strategies, they may not produce profit but up to you to try: 1. play all of the Quads 0000 thru 9999, when the next time a Quad does come out, YOU WIN! Or pick your best digits from 1 thru 3 then rotate the 4th from 0 thru 9. Your odds are now 1/1000 or equal to hitting Pick 3 so you'd win about every other year with either of these. (HINT: can you try to time it when a Quad is DUE?)

If it makes you feel better, probably the only time the 46 and 47 were close was when they were in the rack before the mixing machine consumed them and launched them on very different paths.

chicago
                            United States
                            Member #34162
                            February 28, 2006
                            315 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2007, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

in my opinion,its not really matter,how much u spend for pick 4,,u can spend 50$ and win nothing,and  like me,playing 1 number quick pick,and only 1 number away from winning 7,500$.if your luck is not on your side,even 100$ wont help.my best strategy so far is,to pick 2 same numbers like 77 and do combinations with those.u have 4 chances to get two 7s,and if u do,u win,,if u use all combinations.

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
                              Springfield,Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #14006
                              April 19, 2005
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: April 28, 2007, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Thats where Vtracs come in.

And lots of tracking numbers. 

If your not, Your throwing your money away. 

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?