Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ez's Ga eve p3--4/28

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by ToJo76*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
takeitez's avatar - japheth
Carters Lake, Ga.
United States
Member #5313
June 29, 2004
1065 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2007, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

day 3 

091, 092, 680, 681, 682, 689, 270,

271,  279, 240, 241, 249, 120, 129

good luck

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
    Member #6363
    August 20, 2004
    4152 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2007, 5:29 pm - IP Logged
    GA EVE

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
      Middle GA
      United States
      Member #42874
      July 9, 2006
      3912 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2007, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

day 3 

091, 092, 680, 681, 682, 689, 270,

271,  279, 240, 241, 249, 120, 129

good luck

ez

Nice job ez!!  Sat Eve. 168.  Box hit. Thumbs Up

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
        Member #6363
        August 20, 2004
        4152 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2007, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Well done Cheers

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Carters Lake, Ga.
          United States
          Member #5313
          June 29, 2004
          1065 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2007, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Well done Cheers

Thanks D_a and ToJo.

I said when I started this post (4/25 ) I said " if you follow this post for a week you you get 2 hits, last night was hit #1 and we have 3 days left. Don't know if I will make it or not.

You will notice I am using very few numbers and playing only one state.

If I played 30 or more numbers a draw, I am sure I would get more hits but I do not see a profit playing all that many numbers.

Doubles are due in Ga now. My system does not allow doubles. Therefore I will not post numbers again until after a double hits.

good luck

ez

ga.
            United States
            Member #7829
            October 14, 2004
            614 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2007, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks D_a and ToJo.

I said when I started this post (4/25 ) I said " if you follow this post for a week you you get 2 hits, last night was hit #1 and we have 3 days left. Don't know if I will make it or not.

You will notice I am using very few numbers and playing only one state.

If I played 30 or more numbers a draw, I am sure I would get more hits but I do not see a profit playing all that many numbers.

Doubles are due in Ga now. My system does not allow doubles. Therefore I will not post numbers again until after a double hits.

good luck

ez

Takeitez....I have said it before and I wil say it again....the amount of numbers offered to play show me who really knows their stuff....you offer minimal numbers yet you get hit...there are so many offering 75 numbers or more for all states...I mean if you don't get a hit that way I would be surprised. Anyway...you show me that you are not just guessing ,you have a gift...Thanks..its much appreciated that you share it with us all....gina

GracieGirl

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
              Member #19043
              July 24, 2005
              7378 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2007, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Takeitez....I have said it before and I wil say it again....the amount of numbers offered to play show me who really knows their stuff....you offer minimal numbers yet you get hit...there are so many offering 75 numbers or more for all states...I mean if you don't get a hit that way I would be surprised. Anyway...you show me that you are not just guessing ,you have a gift...Thanks..its much appreciated that you share it with us all....gina

I Agree!I agree Gracie,,nicely said,This is a good method of getting the profit you want by using as few numbers as possible for 1 state,This is something myself and Powerplayer tried to do in the Old Talk Soup,i use to call it Budget$$ Player,Takeitez is doing great work here at LP, with so few numbers,,,appreciated,,,,Delores247

Carters Lake, Ga.
                United States
                Member #5313
                June 29, 2004
                1065 Posts
                Posted: April 30, 2007, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks delores and gina;

I think if more people would try to keep it 'real' we would all come together on how to play this game for a profit.

Most people on here play in the state or a close state to where they live. I just can't imagine buying $50 worth of tickets each draw, trying to win $80.

I think, even a person with a lot of money, would soon be broke!

As for the Ga. numbers; A double is overdue, so I will not post (or waste my real money) until after one hits. Remember, every time the music plays you do not have to dance. Same with the lotto. Don't play every time they draw the numbers; wait until you think you have a better chance.

good luck

ez 

luckylady's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                  GA
                  United States
                  Member #3072
                  December 20, 2003
                  638 Posts
                  Posted: April 30, 2007, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Thanks delores and gina;

I think if more people would try to keep it 'real' we would all come together on how to play this game for a profit.

Most people on here play in the state or a close state to where they live. I just can't imagine buying $50 worth of tickets each draw, trying to win $80.

I think, even a person with a lot of money, would soon be broke!

As for the Ga. numbers; A double is overdue, so I will not post (or waste my real money) until after one hits. Remember, every time the music plays you do not have to dance. Same with the lotto. Don't play every time they draw the numbers; wait until you think you have a better chance.

good luck

ez 

Nicely said EZ.  I wish I could do that but it seems when I don't play is when my numbers do fall!!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                    Middle GA
                    United States
                    Member #42874
                    July 9, 2006
                    3912 Posts
                    Posted: April 30, 2007, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Nicely said EZ.  I wish I could do that but it seems when I don't play is when my numbers do fall!!

Well ez...you called it. 494 for GA EVE tonight.

Lucky Lady I totally feel you.  When I really tune in to myself, I can pretty much determine when I shouldn't play.  But once I get stuck on a number (or 5 #s), as soon as I stop playing it, it comes out.  Sometimes as soon as the next day. It can drive you mad, but depending on your pocketbook it can drive you broke as well, LOL.

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile