Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Triple book to share

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
South Georgia
United States
Member #100
January 28, 2002
3734 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2007, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I have  a collection of just triple numbers from severel different dream books over the years. 

I set it up to fit in my dream book I normally use, on one sheet of 8 1/2 X 11  paper.

Anyone that would like it can send me an email private message and I will reply the sheet to you. 

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
    Middle GA
    United States
    Member #42874
    July 9, 2006
    3912 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2007, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Will do.  Thank you.  Your post on the 555 and 333 dream was helpful too.  Also please be careful with putting your email address out there like that.  Todd always gives a warning about putting our email addresses in our posts because he wants us all to be safe and spam free!  Have a great night.

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2007, 6:28 am - IP Logged

I have  a collection of just triple numbers from severel different dream books over the years. 

I set it up to fit in my dream book I normally use, on one sheet of 8 1/2 X 11  paper.

Anyone that would like it can send me an email private message and I will reply the sheet to you. 

I'll be glad to send the sheet, but  don't PM me.  Please send me an email if you want it.  I am not answering  private messages for it.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing