Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MI Super Raffle Sells Out

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by dream200.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Atlantic Mine, Michigan
United States
Member #416
June 23, 2002
1614 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2007, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

It took less than 3 days for Michiganders to snatch up 250,000 $50 tickets.  Wow.  I didn't think they would go that fast.  We sure love the raffle games.  I mean we have had three already and they all have sold out in a very short time.  This was the quickest even though it was $50 a ticket.

It seems weird though because like other states have raffles for $5 or $10 and they can't even sell the amount they were looking to sell.  How come we sell them so quickly? 

Brad

china
    United States
    Member #50326
    March 3, 2007
    33 Posts
    Posted: May 10, 2007, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

It took less than 3 days for Michiganders to snatch up 250,000 $50 tickets.  Wow.  I didn't think they would go that fast.  We sure love the raffle games.  I mean we have had three already and they all have sold out in a very short time.  This was the quickest even though it was $50 a ticket.

It seems weird though because like other states have raffles for $5 or $10 and they can't even sell the amount they were looking to sell.  How come we sell them so quickly? 

Brad

It does make me wonder why other states don't sell quickly,this raffle was really getting a lot of attention.Some people I talked to bought a couple hundred worth and they were really excited about the raffle others mentioned that they would not buy one due to the top payout being only two million.