Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

order declined at betslips

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 10 years ago by mjwinsmith.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11339 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2007, 12:26 am - IP Logged

my order was declined at betslips.anyone else having this problem?

Order Declined

Options:

The was a problem when we attempted to process your order.

Note: Your purchase request was rejected by the bank/acquirer. Please contact your customer support at support@click2pay.com

Raleigh, NC
    United States
    Member #36575
    April 4, 2006
    3 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2007, 12:39 am - IP Logged

my order was declined at betslips.anyone else having this problem?

Order Declined

Options:

The was a problem when we attempted to process your order.

Note: Your purchase request was rejected by the bank/acquirer. Please contact your customer support at support@click2pay.com

I contacted Betslips and click 2 pay last week about the same thing. Betslips and Click2Pay did apologize for the problem. Click2Pay no longer will accept ACH payments from US,  therefore you have to use put a credit card on file and pay an extra 3% with your transaction. Not sure if I am willing to do this. I may just wait it out to see if Betslips will add any other payment methods

Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11339 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2007, 1:11 am - IP Logged

will a  visa debit card work?

Jimiam's avatar - ICONATOR 4af8c649273bc68ca3f95ed9dd755e65.jpg

United States
        Member #39406
        May 15, 2006
        287 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2007, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I haven't used betslips in about a month because of this too. Have you ever thought about using a prepaid visa card or a gift card. 

giftcards.com

netspend.com

allaccessgift.com

Jimiam 

United States
          Member #39406
          May 15, 2006
          287 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2007, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Oh and another thing you may have noticed is this seems to be a taboo or hush-hush topic for some strange reason. I pm'd a few to see how they play all states and couldn't get not an iota of info. People just like to post predictions. Go figure.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19904 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2007, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Oh and another thing you may have noticed is this seems to be a taboo or hush-hush topic for some strange reason. I pm'd a few to see how they play all states and couldn't get not an iota of info. People just like to post predictions. Go figure.

How do you know they're playing on line?  Before the on-line gambling business got started many bookies in the larger cities were covering those pick3/4 bets.  They are still doing it because once in a while I'll read where one got busted, it's illegal.  Don't expect someone to tell you of their illegal activities just because you're nice enough to PM them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2007, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

How do you know they're playing on line?  Before the on-line gambling business got started many bookies in the larger cities were covering those pick3/4 bets.  They are still doing it because once in a while I'll read where one got busted, it's illegal.  Don't expect someone to tell you of their illegal activities just because you're nice enough to PM them.

I Agree!

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                Member #39406
                May 15, 2006
                287 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2007, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

I don't agree  and I'm a sharing kind of guy; especially when it violates my rights to spend my money like I please. 

Raleigh, NC
                  United States
                  Member #36575
                  April 4, 2006
                  3 Posts
                  Posted: May 13, 2007, 12:39 am - IP Logged

I would think a visa debit would work since it processes like a regular credit card. That would be my option too if I were to play again with betslips. They just can't directly debit money from your bank account as they were doing before. Prepaid credit card sounds like a great option too..

mrmelvin28's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg

United States
                    Member #4198
                    March 30, 2004
                    86 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2007, 12:48 am - IP Logged

The visa debit card will work but you must have the balance in your account to cover the charges at that moment and not planning on making a deposit later that day. It will decline your order every time. So it is not exactly like a credit card.

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11339 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2007, 8:17 am - IP Logged

does this number still work for click2pay...1-888-254-2729?

i called it and it says its not working at this time.i would like to try and clear this up if i can get in contact with them.if ACH doesn't work anymore i'll just use my visa debit/credit card.hopefully this bank thing hasn't already started.

nobie23's avatar - squiz

United States
                        Member #3009
                        December 12, 2003
                        2065 Posts
                        Posted: May 13, 2007, 10:39 am - IP Logged

i called it and it says its not working at this time.i would like to try and clear this up if i can get in contact with them.if ACH doesn't work anymore i'll just use my visa debit/credit card.hopefully this bank thing hasn't already started.

I hope for your protection you are using a different credit card that's not your primary bank account.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                          Member #391
                          June 8, 2002
                          16280 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2007, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I don't know about the contact information for click2pay but I think that the Credit Card companies are starting to decline service according to the DUMB US law against inertnet gambling.

I've not had a problem before, but all of a sudden BAMB, when the new expiration took effect they are no longer accepting transactions.

There is legislation in process by an senator in Mass (thank God for him) a Democrat who sees this as a viaolation on our rights as citizens to do with our own money as we see fit, and after all is'nt  that  really the American way. Let's get behind him in support and reverse this poor piece of legislation against the very principals of American freedom.

Send me a PM {Private Message} and I'll get you more info so that we can help this person pursue this matter further on OUR behalf.

Thank you

Michael J. Smith, Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels