Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Attracting The Right Numbers

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2007, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

From the Florida Lottery.  This man won the $3 million jackpot last week.

Cody, a retired farmer, chose the one time lump sum payment for his winnings in the amount of $1,939,349.70. The winning FLORIDA LOTTO ticket was purchased at the Smith's Grocery & Deli located at 829 Alternate 27 and Kokomo Road, which received a bonus incentive of $10,000 for selling the top prize winning ticket. The winning numbers were:

14 - 23 - 28 - 50 - 52 - 53

Cody, who enjoys playing Florida Lottery On-line and Scratch-Off games, purchased several Quick Pick tickets for this draw, as well as playing numbers he choose.

"Numbers were just coming to me," Cody said. "I had played these numbers before and something told me to play them again."

So if we could only figure out what that "something" really is that Mr. Cody felt or heard, think of the possibilities!  We always read about people winning with Quick Picks, but this player bought several but won with numbers he felt would hit.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10353 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2007, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

"When you got a hunch bet a bunch"

Whatever that "something" is that told him to play those numbers will always remain mysterious I guess.  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2007, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

"When you got a hunch bet a bunch"

Whatever that "something" is that told him to play those numbers will always remain mysterious I guess.  

I like that saying!  I never follow my gut feelings.  If I had in the past, I would have made a bundle.  Maybe this has something to do with the Law of Attraction. You also need to be able to tell the difference between a whim and that voice that guides you to do the right thing.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10353 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2007, 12:17 am - IP Logged

It seems that it still comes down to pure, blind luck though. Maybe at that particular time this guy could have chosen any numbers and they would have worked for him, the was just destined to hit....or had he looked on a dollar bill or somewhere else, wherever he looked, he would have seen those same numbers. 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.