Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Incurable Collectors: LOtto Systems...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2007, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

I am watching this show named "The Incurable Collector" and some of the things people pay money for, make me sick..Guys, there are things worth collecting, but then there are things that don't make sense and i am talking stuff that is old that didn't belong to nobody...I like to collect writing pens but that's it...There are things i would collect like old video games consoles and video games too...Which has me thinking...And i wouldn't collect them to sell them in the future, i would collect them because i'll like to use them...Which brought me to the conclusion, If people are willing to pay for the most petty things, i am sure there is a market out there of people that are willing to pay for your lottery systems...

Which is what i wanted tell you..I wanted to encourage you all, to save your lotto systems in your email or folder at home, specially if they are hot, because you never know in the future they could be (actually they should) worth money...Which i wonder, why people don't pay money for our lottery systems...When i say lottery systems, i mean lottery systems that will make you win Powerball ONCE every 400 tries/attempts...Why don't i see a website that has all sorts of "Lotto Systems" for collectors? It will be a great idea...You should see the kinds of things this people collect..It wouldn't surprise me if they collect the antique containers that have medicine...There are things worth collecting and there are others not worth collecting..And if you collect things to sell them in the future, then you should not be a collector...I think those people that collect petty things suffer from some kind of mental deficiency or something...Why i say this? because i heard in the show a woman say that she instead of saving to buy herself clothes/garments she saves money and collect things instead...And they will not collect our systems to make them money but because is the "Only systems available" for the lottery...By collecting these and having a museum of lotto systems, who knows it could one day serve someone for inventing a more hotter lotto system..."What i am saying is "every system that's available right now, could in the future serve someone to invent a better hotter system... 

"The Truth is Out There...."                                from movie "The X-Files"

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2007, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

I am watching this show named "The Incurable Collector" and some of the things people pay money for, make me sick..Guys, there are things worth collecting, but then there are things that don't make sense and i am talking stuff that is old that didn't belong to nobody...I like to collect writing pens but that's it...There are things i would collect like old video games consoles and video games too...Which has me thinking...And i wouldn't collect them to sell them in the future, i would collect them because i'll like to use them...Which brought me to the conclusion, If people are willing to pay for the most petty things, i am sure there is a market out there of people that are willing to pay for your lottery systems...

Which is what i wanted tell you..I wanted to encourage you all, to save your lotto systems in your email or folder at home, specially if they are hot, because you never know in the future they could be (actually they should) worth money...Which i wonder, why people don't pay money for our lottery systems...When i say lottery systems, i mean lottery systems that will make you win Powerball ONCE every 400 tries/attempts...Why don't i see a website that has all sorts of "Lotto Systems" for collectors? It will be a great idea...You should see the kinds of things this people collect..It wouldn't surprise me if they collect the antique containers that have medicine...There are things worth collecting and there are others not worth collecting..And if you collect things to sell them in the future, then you should not be a collector...I think those people that collect petty things suffer from some kind of mental deficiency or something...Why i say this? because i heard in the show a woman say that she instead of saving to buy herself clothes/garments she saves money and collect things instead...And they will not collect our systems to make them money but because is the "Only systems available" for the lottery...By collecting these and having a museum of lotto systems, who knows it could one day serve someone for inventing a more hotter lotto system..."What i am saying is "every system that's available right now, could in the future serve someone to invent a better hotter system... 

"The Truth is Out There...."                                from movie "The X-Files"

This brought me to thinking...I saw a website where you can make your own video about anything you like, you then submit your video to the website (i think is free to submit it), and the more people view your video the more money you make..But you will have to split the money 50/50 between the website and you...I was going to say, you all could submitt a video about the lottery or lottery system or how to crack the lottery in your video and submit it to the website and make money off of it..Thi is assuming the website is legit...The website is sort of like youtube...In fact i saw a guy on the website who calls himself lotto genius or LG and he claims to have a hot system for the lotto..I haven't seen his video yet, but i saw (you can call it his advertisement) on youtube..I learn about him because i type: lottery system or lotto systems in youtube and that's what came on...If you are interested in knowing the name of the website just PM...I can't mention the website here...

"The Truth is Out There"                            from movie "The X-Files"

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2007, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

There are things worth collecting and there are others not worth collecting..

Sure.  But the point is, what is worth collecting to you isn't necessarily what someone else thinks is worth collecting.  And that's okay.  I had more than one gf collecting ceramic turtles or something else like that.  To me, it was a big waste of money.  But if a person is happy collecting what they want, no one else has to agree with it for it to be okay. Like very much else in life, it is all relative.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2007, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

I had a thing for old salt and pepper shakers at one time.
        I have a thing for old hardware for homes. Hinges, rim locks.
        I do nail pulling down in old charleston and pull old hand made nails. pegs from mortise and ttenon joints.
        When I go to work I set up my table in front of where I am working and sell the nails for a buck each to the tourist. ROFL

Why don't i see a website that has all sorts of "Lotto Systems" for collectors? It will be a great idea...

Your on one

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3102 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2007, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm, aparently I collect lottery systems, software and losing lottery tickets.  I can't seem to hang onto the winning ones, I always cash them in.  Do four cats count as a collection? 

BobP

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31343 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2007, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm, aparently I collect lottery systems, software and losing lottery tickets.  I can't seem to hang onto the winning ones, I always cash them in.  Do four cats count as a collection? 

BobP

Bob - yes they count - I have 6.   Black Cat

love to nibble those micey feet.

lacie's avatar - radar
              jacksonville, fl.
              United States
              Member #19655
              August 3, 2005
              133 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2007, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Bob - yes they count - I have 6.   Black Cat

kitty, I'm owned by 3, it use to be 4 but lacie passed away about a year ago.

lacie's avatar - radar
                jacksonville, fl.
                United States
                Member #19655
                August 3, 2005
                133 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2007, 10:59 am - IP Logged

pumpi76, I've got so many systems old - new, some on paper, some software, I'm not trying to collect em, just looking for a system that wins more than loses. of course who knows in 50 years they might be worth something but guess what ? I'm gping to be long,long gone, and it won't really matter.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2007, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I also like to collect picture of the Artic, Antartic, South and NOrth Poles...I feel inspiration when i see those pictures...But not pictures that you take with a camera but internet pictures...I like to save them on my emails...I don't like them when they just come out of a camera...I also like to collect pictures of exceptionally beautiful women but so far i've seen only 1 picture i like to collect, all this years and that's been of Paola Sobando from Santiago de Chile...

"More important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet...."