Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 exact order software

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Dr Pepper.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8797 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2007, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Any out there?

I want software to track the 1000 str8s With specialized breakdowns. This software must specialize in exact order.

I can do position by position with my software but I want something different.

United States
    Member #1003
    January 8, 2003
    169 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2007, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Any out there?

I want software to track the 1000 str8s With specialized breakdowns. This software must specialize in exact order.

I can do position by position with my software but I want something different.

Would it be enough for it to be like the deflate and inspect box tools here? Like the tools here only Straight instead of box data output or would you need more than that?

Wonder how it's gone so long without more time and energy put toward the straights. It's the logical progression. Strange really.      

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8797 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2007, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Would it be enough for it to be like the deflate and inspect box tools here? Like the tools here only Straight instead of box data output or would you need more than that?

Wonder how it's gone so long without more time and energy put toward the straights. It's the logical progression. Strange really.      

I would be looking for  hit skip data history on the straights and the pairs and digits by position breakdown. Etc, Etc.

I can do it in my software search now but I need to punch in the numbers to find the data. I would like it programmed for easier search.

Exact order search is the way to go.

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8797 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2007, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

I would be looking for  hit skip data history on the straights and the pairs and digits by position breakdown. Etc, Etc.

I can do it in my software search now but I need to punch in the numbers to find the data. I would like it programmed for easier search.

Exact order search is the way to go.

The software I use now takes me about an hour or so to go thru the data and make a decision on each step of the search.

The ultimate software would be nice to have programmed to go thru all the search steps and come up with the best probability in each step ending up with the exact order numbers for play.

May be a long time down the road for that.

I may need to learn programming and create my own.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5979 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2007, 6:44 am - IP Logged

The software I use now takes me about an hour or so to go thru the data and make a decision on each step of the search.

The ultimate software would be nice to have programmed to go thru all the search steps and come up with the best probability in each step ending up with the exact order numbers for play.

Have you tried Lotsoft?

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2007, 7:12 am - IP Logged

It's funny you mention programming. Last week on Headline News, they were listing the top 10 demands in the occupation fields. The number one was computer programmers. Not only that, but a programmer makes a very nice living, averaging around 80 grand a year and possibly much more.... 

United States
              Member #1003
              January 8, 2003
              169 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2007, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

It takes a very very long time to gather solid straights data. Too long really. It's almost like work. What fun is that?

One tracking method that I'm working with right now groups the boxes with a simple number method. Until a straights program comes along this helps. 

Example:

Box double ex.     221 1.      212 2.        122 3. 

Using the 90 box number chart it is broken into 3 charts numbered 1. 2. and 3. by postion.  

There are basiclly 3 double charts    Charts   1.  2. and 3.

The 6 Box single groups and 6 charts.   

123 1.  321 2. 231 3.

213 4. 132 5. 312 6.